Sign in   |  Join   |  Help

Beoplay Portal Xbox won't connect to app.

rated by 0 users
Not Answered This post has 0 verified answers | 2 Replies | 1 Follower

Suiciderke
Not Ranked
1 Posts
Bronze Member
Suiciderke posted on Sat, Nov 20 2021 7:57 PM

Hello,

I have the following problem: When i connect my B&O headphones to my xbox, i can't connect them to my phone to use the app with the settings and EQ's. It worked a few weeks ago, but now the app on my phone can't even find my headphones. I removed them from my products, to see if i could reconnect again that way, but now he just won't connect in the app. The bluetooth connection works on the phone, but the app still can't find the headphones. And when i connect to my Xbox again, the bluetooth connection to my phone goes away.

How can i solve this?

Thanks in advance.

All Replies

matteventu
Not Ranked
58 Posts
Bronze Member

The way the app handles the BLE connection of Bluetooth headphones to the app has been changed very recently in an app update.

I'd suggest factory resetting the Portal and removing them from the app - then re-adding them from scratch.

treylugo
Not Ranked
1 Posts
Bronze Member

matteventu:

The way the app handles the BLE connection of Bluetooth headphones to the app has been changed very recently in an app update.

I'd suggest factory resetting the Portal and removing them from the app - then re-adding them from scratch. io games

Thank you so so much. This answer was very very useful to me.

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS
Beoworld Security Certificate

SSL