Millemissen
Top 10 Contributor
Flensborg, Denmark
Posts 14,282
Bronze Member
Millemissen Posted: Mon, Sep 13 2021 3:17 PM

As seen on the B&O website:

https://www.bang-olufsen.com/en/dk/story/stereo-pairing

Stereo pairing is now possible for two BS Balance or two BS Level - regardless of which app or service is used.

I wonder which technology is used?

(Could it be the same as with the BL28’s)

Who will be the first to give a review…..if anyone already has two of them.

There is a tv - and there is a BV.

Beobuddy
Top 25 Contributor
Utrecht, The Netherlands
Posts 3,919
Founder
Beobuddy replied on Mon, Sep 13 2021 5:34 PM

I saw it a few weeks ago. 
You can select both speakers (Balance, Level, newer speakers) as just one set on the Halo.   

Austin
Top 500 Contributor
United States
Posts 135
Gold Member
Austin replied on Mon, Sep 13 2021 11:03 PM

I would love to hear if anyone has heard 2 Balances together. I have one now and I would love to make it a stereo pair.

Hiort
Top 50 Contributor
Sweden
Posts 2,780
Bronze Member
Hiort replied on Tue, Sep 14 2021 1:21 PM

Millemissen:

As seen on the B&O website:

https://www.bang-olufsen.com/en/dk/story/stereo-pairing

Stereo pairing is now possible for two BS Balance or two BS Level - regardless of which app or service is used.

A bit confused that Beosound Emerge is not mentioned in the article. It has the same capability.

Livingroom: BL3, BL11, BV11-46 Kitchen: Beosound 1 GVA, Beocom 2 Bathroom: M3 Homeoffice: M3, Beocom 2  Library: Beosound Emerge, Beocom 6000 Bedroom: M5, Essence remote  Travel: Beoplay E8 2.0, Beoplay P2, Beoplay Earset

Hiort
Top 50 Contributor
Sweden
Posts 2,780
Bronze Member
Hiort replied on Tue, Sep 14 2021 1:22 PM

Livingroom: BL3, BL11, BV11-46 Kitchen: Beosound 1 GVA, Beocom 2 Bathroom: M3 Homeoffice: M3, Beocom 2  Library: Beosound Emerge, Beocom 6000 Bedroom: M5, Essence remote  Travel: Beoplay E8 2.0, Beoplay P2, Beoplay Earset

Aussie Michael
Top 25 Contributor
Melbourne, AU
Posts 3,690
Gold Member

I'm reluctant to wirelessly stereo pair any B&O speaker after doing it with my 2 A1s.  It worked, but when i  separated them to use them independently that's when the trouble started on 1 of the A1s.  It kept trying to look for the other and keeps cycling and when you try and turn it off it wont turn off. So it's useless.  

Maybe the technology is different in these?  Maybe wired pairing is better. Be interesting to read others feedbacks if they try and pair their Balance/s and Level/s 

Hiort
Top 50 Contributor
Sweden
Posts 2,780
Bronze Member
Hiort replied on Thu, Sep 16 2021 8:19 AM

Aussie Michael:

Maybe the technology is different in these?  

These devices are on the "Mozart platform" so its different from the A1:s.

Aussie Michael:

Maybe wired pairing is better.

Its not possible with a wired pairing

Page 1 of 1 (7 items) | RSS
Beoworld Security Certificate

SSL