Sign in   |  Join   |  Help

Beoplay m5 vs Beolit 20 which is better?

rated by 0 users
Not Answered This post has 0 verified answers | 6 Replies | 0 Followers

donnghia
Not Ranked
9 Posts
Bronze Member
donnghia posted on Mon, Aug 30 2021 11:52 AM

Hi i'm looking for new B&O l

Generaly I'm listening to music through in ear (currently Noble K10) I love the K10 sound sign which it Clear, seperate, great soundtage, the Treble and the mid is awesome, the vocal is balance or a little bit forward...the bass it enough but not too much. The bass is not overlap the mid which make the sound more relax... And I can enjoy for longtime

So with that sound sign I love should I go with the M5 or the Beolit 20? Many thanks

Most of the time I listen at home so I won't care too much about design, portable, connection... Just sound sign and sound quality !

All Replies

Stan
Top 100 Contributor
Chicago-area USA
838 Posts
Bronze Member
Stan replied on Mon, Aug 30 2021 4:24 PM

If soundstage is important, then I'm not sure if either of those choices will fit.  Of the two, I believe the M5 has a better soundstage given its speaker configuration, but no single point system is going to rival the soundstage found with headphones.

EDIT:  Sorry, I would delete this post if I could.  After making this post, I realized that the Beolit 20 is a redesign and also has 3 full-range drivers (M5 has 3 tweeters) so I don't know what I'm talking about with respect to these products, except for neither of them are going to give you the soundstage of headphones.  Then again, you can stereo pair a Beolit 20 so maybe you could eventually buy 2 and get a nice stereo soundstage.

Chris Townsend
Top 50 Contributor
Qatar
3,513 Posts
Bronze Member
The Beolit 20 is worth every penny, and is also a mobile device thanks to its battery. And you can now pair them.

Beosound Stage, Beovision 8-40, Beolit 20, Beosound Explore.

donnghia
Not Ranked
9 Posts
Bronze Member

Thanks the two previous advice. Hope more people can help me decide

Stan
Top 100 Contributor
Chicago-area USA
838 Posts
Bronze Member
Stan replied on Thu, Sep 2 2021 9:24 PM

Things are usually pretty quiet around here in August.  Maybe postings will pick up shortly.

donnghia
Not Ranked
9 Posts
Bronze Member

Hop some help :) 

Mikipidia
Top 50 Contributor
1,989 Posts
Bronze Member
I like the beolit more too, but depends if you want a bt speaker of a network speaker really.

New: Beovision Harmony, Beolab 50's, Beolab 18's, Beolab 17's, Beolab 3's, Beosound 9000 mk3, Beosound Stage & LG, Beosound 2, Beoplay M3, Beoplay A1, Beoplay H4 gen 2, Beoplay E8 3.0

Mikipedia on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Mikipedia

mikipedi4 on Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/mikipedi4

Old: Beovision Eclipse, Beolab 1's, Beolab 2, Beovision 10-46, Overture 2300, beolab 8000's, Beolab 4000's, Beovision avant 32" etc. etc.

Page 1 of 1 (7 items) | RSS
Beoworld Security Certificate

SSL