Sign in   |  Join   |  Help

Opportunity to talk directly with Bang & Olufsen...

rated by 0 users
Not Answered This post has 0 verified answers | 60 Replies | 2 Followers

9 LEE
Top 10 Contributor
Eastbourne, UK
7,185 Posts
Founder
9 LEE posted on Wed, May 12 2021 10:21 AM

Hello Everyone!

I was approached yesterday by Bang & Olufsen about the possibility of them having a 30 minute 'Teams' chat with up to 10 of our Members.

The Bang & Olufsen Design Team would like to speak to people who are heavily invested in BeoLink Multiroom (Network Link, specifically) about their experiences, good or bad. 

The initial stage would be to complete a 5 minute survey online (provided by Bang & Olufsen in Denmark) and then from the completed surveys they would like to select 10 people to speak to personally for half an hour with a view to gaining a real understanding of how their customers use it, how they like or dislike it, and I would guess to receive constructive criticism (and some great ideas and suggestions) from the people who know and love the brand and products.

We are the 'hardcore' buyers and enthusiasts of B&O, and they would like to hear what we have to say!

So, if it's okay with everyone I'll post a link to the survey either later today or tomorrow?

Kindest Regards

Lee

All Replies

Hiort
Top 50 Contributor
Sweden
2,809 Posts
Bronze Member
Hiort replied on Mon, Jun 28 2021 5:54 PM
Had my call last week. Agree, it was a short but nice talk.

Assume the will continue with those.

Livingroom: BL3, BL11, BV11-46 Kitchen: Beosound 1 GVA, Beocom 2 Bathroom: M3 Homeoffice: M3, Beocom 2  Library: Beosound Emerge, Beocom 6000 Bedroom: M5, Essence remote  Travel: Beoplay E8 2.0, Beoplay P2, Beoplay Earset

Page 5 of 5 (61 items) < Previous 1 2 3 4 5 | RSS
Beoworld Security Certificate

SSL