Sign in   |  Join   |  Help

Beocenter 7002

rated by 0 users
Not Answered This post has 0 verified answers | 0 Replies | 1 Follower

Not Ranked
Bristol, Uk
3 Posts
Bronze Member
SomersetSearcher posted on Thu, Mar 15 2012 10:07 AM

Help! I've lost the small rubber cap that fits on the end of the tonearm. This is the part that sits on the inner tube of the counter weight and presumably dampens the arm.

Any help would be most appreciated!

Page 1 of 1 (1 items) | RSS
Beoworld Security Certificate