Sign in   |  Join   |  Help

Sometimes you shouldn't let your partner see your new B&O...

rated by 0 users
This post has 12 Replies | 2 Followers

Steve at Sounds Heavenly
Top 50 Contributor
The cable workshop, Leics, UK
Posts 2,144
Gold Member
Steve at Sounds Heavenly Posted: Wed, Feb 10 2021 8:19 PM

Hi Beoworlders,

I hope that you are all keeping well.  I thought you may be interested to see my wife's reaction to the new Beosound Level, this certainly didn't go to plan:-

https://youtu.be/IboJxK8tWDw

Wishing you better luck than this next time you bring home a new B&O speaker!

Kind regards, Steve.

Steve.

www.soundsheavenly.com

Founder of Sounds Heavenly Cables and Brand Ambassador for Bang & Olufsen

Sounds Heavenly are proud to sponsor BeoWorld!

AnalogPlanet
Top 150 Contributor
Vienna, Austria
Posts 672
Bronze Member

Oh that was such a charming video, allow me to say in my opinion the best so far. And I liked how your wife lost a bit patience during the unpacking and started helping as she was already determined in which room Level goes... Big Smile

BeoJosh
Top 500 Contributor
Posts 89
Gold Member
BeoJosh replied on Wed, Feb 10 2021 10:47 PM

Terrific video, Steve. I wish my wife was as excited to talk about my B&O equipment as yours! I'll be very interested to hear your thoughts on the Level--I've been looking for an appropriate spot in my home for one.

--
Beovision Harmony 77, Beovision Harmony 65 x2, Beovision Contour 48, LG GX 65/Beosound Stage/STB Stand
Beolab 50s, Beolab 28s, Beolab 18s x3, Beolab 19, Beoplay A9, Beosound Edge, Beosound 2 x2, Beosound 1 x2, Beosound Level x2, Beosound Core x2, Beoplay M3, Beosound 9000, Beogram TX2, Beogram 6500 White Edition, 4000c (on order), Beoremote One x8, Beoremote Halo x3, BLC NL/ML
Beoplay H95 x3, Beoplay EQ x2, Beoplay E8, Beoplay E8 Sport, Beosound A1 x2

Chris Townsend
Top 50 Contributor
Qatar
Posts 3,531
Bronze Member
My wife is more keen on this stuff than I am. We once went out for a Chinese and ended up a pair of Beolab 5s!

Beosound Stage, Beovision 8-40, Beolit 20, Beosound Explore.

Steve at Sounds Heavenly
Top 50 Contributor
Posts 2,144
Gold Member

Chris Townsend:
My wife is more keen on this stuff than I am. We once went out for a Chinese and ended up a pair of Beolab 5s!

Now that is a story I could learn a lot from! Big Smile

Kind regards, Steve.

Steve.

www.soundsheavenly.com

Steve at Sounds Heavenly
Top 50 Contributor
Posts 2,144
Gold Member

Really happy to get a tweet from Bang and Olufsen about my Beosound Level video!

Steve.

www.soundsheavenly.com

jc
Not Ranked
Posts 80
Bronze Member
jc replied on Thu, Feb 11 2021 12:53 PM

That video was hilarious, Steve, I loved every second of it. And I second the thought that I wish my wife was as into this stuff as yours. My wife even thinks the BL20's look like crap. Oh well...

I'm waiting eagerly for your forthcoming video(s) of the BS Level!

seethroughyou
Top 100 Contributor
UK
Posts 999
Bronze Member
My partner has asked me in recent times why after all these years, I’ve stopped talking about B&O and what I’ll buy next.

Present: BL90, Core, BL6000, CD7000, Beogram 7000, Essence Remote.

Past: BL1, BL2, BL8000, BS9000, BL5, BC2, BS5, BV5, BV4-50, Beosystem 3, BL3, DVD1, Beoremote 4, Moment.

seethroughyou
Top 100 Contributor
UK
Posts 999
Bronze Member
My 4 year old son is obsessed by dinosaurs. He talks about them non-stop and wants all the different toy dinosaurs. My wife pays deep attention to him, smiles, pats him on the head, chats about dinosaurs and basically entertains his Dino-talk. She really has zero interest in dinosaurs. She does this out of love. This video reminds me of the same. Your wife entertains your soul and passion and you’re like a sweet little lad enthused by his new toys. It is adorable and precious. What a great couple you are.

Present: BL90, Core, BL6000, CD7000, Beogram 7000, Essence Remote.

Past: BL1, BL2, BL8000, BS9000, BL5, BC2, BS5, BV5, BV4-50, Beosystem 3, BL3, DVD1, Beoremote 4, Moment.

Steve at Sounds Heavenly
Top 50 Contributor
Posts 2,144
Gold Member

seethroughyou:
My 4 year old son is obsessed by dinosaurs. He talks about them non-stop and wants all the different toy dinosaurs. My wife pays deep attention to him, smiles, pats him on the head, chats about dinosaurs and basically entertains his Dino-talk. She really has zero interest in dinosaurs. She does this out of love. This video reminds me of the same. Your wife entertains your soul and passion and you’re like a sweet little lad enthused by his new toys. It is adorable and precious. What a great couple you are.

Yes, that is very well observed - sometimes I do feel like a 4 year old who is obsessed with speakers Big Smile

You should be a psychologist.... Geeked

Kind regards, Steve.

Steve.

www.soundsheavenly.com

marexy
Top 150 Contributor
Posts 708
Bronze Member
marexy replied on Sat, Feb 13 2021 8:43 AM

Steve...one of best presentation for our wife's. I'm sure your wife will give you few minutes for sound review soon...ha ha...i hope

Steve at Sounds Heavenly
Top 50 Contributor
Posts 2,144
Gold Member

Thanks,

Yes, Lynn has agreed to come back onto the channel for a chat about the speaker (and all things B&O) in a few weeks when the kids are back at school after UK lockdown ends.

Kind regards, Steve.

Steve.

www.soundsheavenly.com

Steve at Sounds Heavenly
Top 50 Contributor
Posts 2,144
Gold Member

Hi Beoworlders,

I finally managed to borrow the new Beosound Level back from my wife for a stereo sound test!  What do you think - does it sound better than a pair of classic stereo speakers? https://youtu.be/mE2VYcWPDn8

I have also covered options for integrating Level with any classic B&O music system, I hope this is helpful.

Kind regards, Steve.

Steve.

www.soundsheavenly.com

Page 1 of 1 (13 items) | RSS
Beoworld Security Certificate

SSL