LG Compatibility

rated by 0 users
Not Answered This post has 0 verified answers | 46 Replies | 0 Followers

graham60
Not Ranked
66 Posts
Bronze Member
graham60 posted on Wed, Jan 13 2021 8:58 PM

I have a Beo4 50" Plasma with Beolab 7.2 and Beo3 +DVBT Module  and use the Beo5 remote, I also have a Humax Freesat and a DVD2 + 8000 & 6000 Speakers 

I am "thinking" of upgrading the TV but how is it possible with the limited options on offer from B&O, firstly  I am limited to size 55-60" would be a max as the TV sits in a recess and is mounted on a BV4 50 remote wall bracket,

My second problem is price ! like what is an LG/B&O really worth compared to getting an LG ?

So what I am asking is what would be the best Screen and Sound Bar upgrade to go with, fit in with and be compatible with my system

All Replies

graham60
Not Ranked
66 Posts
Bronze Member

That's the way I would like to go, the main reason being I'm sure I could adapt the LG tv (W 121cm) to my BV4 motorised wall bracket and leave in place the Beolab 7.2 (W 124cm) but would it be possible to Program and operate the complete system with the Beo 5 ?  and would the LG tv simply plug into the Beo 3 ?, these are the technical bits ?, The LG tv to the stand would be a doddle 

Also is the LG  GX the best option or is there better ! taking into account that we do not play games etc. we watch TV and some movies, me and my wife are 68yrs old and don't have the windows shaking from the speakers

graham60
Not Ranked
66 Posts
Bronze Member

I thought that would be a big problem buying the sound system separately from B&O  

Page 4 of 4 (47 items) < Previous 1 2 3 4 | RSS
Beoworld Security Certificate

SSL