Streaming tidal

rated by 0 users
Not Answered This post has 0 verified answers | 18 Replies | 2 Followers

Gary18
Not Ranked
5 Posts
Bronze Member
Gary18 posted on Fri, Jan 1 2021 7:38 PM
Hi I have the harmony tv, beolab 50’s and beolab 3’s for rear. When I’m listening to music I like to listing to the beolab 50’s by themselves. I am currently streaming tidal from my iPad via airplay but I’m sure I’m not getting the best results.

Anybody doing similar are have any ideas the best way to stream music.

Thanks

All Replies

MaxH
Top 500 Contributor
118 Posts
Bronze Member
MaxH replied on Sun, Jan 3 2021 4:04 PM

Good work but it seems a tad simpler to get B&O to support it :-)

Carolpa
Top 75 Contributor
1,566 Posts
Bronze Member

MaxH:

Good work but it seems a tad simpler to get B&O to support it :-)

thx

But the point is, B&o seems to supports UPnP/DLNA streaming. It acceps Spotify Connect, Kodi, Audirvana, Qobuz (with problems and hick-ups, but it is still in beta), Foobar, but from info in this post, Tidal not. So I would point to Tidal (but I did never had experiences with their streaming, so maybe it is more complicated, than this simple conclusion) 

And yes, if Qobuz would improve their UPnP/DLNA streaming (now beta), then I would presumably not need Audirvana anymore. Thus a tad simpler, but only a tad.

Gary18
Not Ranked
5 Posts
Bronze Member
Gary18 replied on Fri, Jan 8 2021 11:26 AM
Hi

I’m trying the audirvana on 30 day free trial and really enjoying it. The sound quality from tidal hifi streamed through airplay and audirvana is night and day.

Thank you for your suggestion

Gary
Carolpa
Top 75 Contributor
1,566 Posts
Bronze Member

Gary18:
Hi

I’m trying the audirvana on 30 day free trial and really enjoying it. The sound quality from tidal hifi streamed through airplay and audirvana is night and day.

Thank you for your suggestion

Gary

Yes - thumbs up

Same experience over here with Qobuz

Page 2 of 2 (19 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS
Beoworld Security Certificate

SSL