B&O H95 Bluetooth multipoint and voice assistant help

rated by 0 users
Not Answered This post has 0 verified answers | 4 Replies | 1 Follower

Bigboss
Not Ranked
4 Posts
Bronze Member
Bigboss posted on Wed, Dec 2 2020 4:22 PM

I've recently bought the H95 headphones and am really impressed by them. I have a couple of technical queries. I have looked at the instructions manual and scoured the B&O website, as well as Google search, but haven't got an answer yet.

1) They're supposed to support Bluetooth multipoint. How do I activate multipoint so that I can connect to 2 devices simultaneously?

2) The voice assistant button on the left earcup opens Bixby setup on my Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ phone, even though I have set Google Assistant as the default app on my phone. How do I change this, so that Google Assistant opens up instead of Bixby?

All Replies

Hiort
Top 50 Contributor
Sweden
2,816 Posts
Bronze Member
Hiort replied on Thu, Dec 3 2020 2:51 PM

Bigboss:

1) They're supposed to support Bluetooth multipoint. How do I activate multipoint so that I can connect to 2 devices simultaneously?

I don´t think you need to do any settings in H95. Its simply just to pair the other device to H95 so that you have two.

Bigboss:

2) The voice assistant button on the left earcup opens Bixby setup on my Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ phone, even though I have set Google Assistant as the default app on my phone. How do I change this, so that Google Assistant opens up instead of Bixby?

This is a phone problem and not related to H95. It just trigger whatever assistant you have selected as default on your phone.

Maybe you need to reboot your phone after selecting new default assistant?

https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00077672/

Livingroom: BL3, BL11, BV11-46 Kitchen: Beosound 1 GVA, Beocom 2 Bathroom: M3 Homeoffice: M3, Beocom 2  Library: Beosound Emerge, Beocom 6000 Bedroom: M5, Essence remote  Travel: Beoplay E8 2.0, Beoplay P2, Beoplay Earset

Bigboss
Not Ranked
4 Posts
Bronze Member

Thanks.

1) No, it doesn't work by simply pairing one after the other. Multipoint should support 2 devices connected simultaneously. Currently, I have to switch one off to connect to the other. 

This is how it should work:

https://us.aftershokz.com/blogs/news/how-to-set-up-multipoint-pairing-aftershokz

2) Managed to sort the voice assistant issue. Thanks.

Bigboss
Not Ranked
4 Posts
Bronze Member

Thanks.

1) No, it doesn't work by simply pairing one after the other. Multipoint should support 2 devices connected simultaneously. Currently, I have to switch one off to connect to the other. 

This is how it should work:

https://us.aftershokz.com/blogs/news/how-to-set-up-multipoint-pairing-aftershokz

2) Managed to sort the voice assistant issue. Thanks.

Bigboss
Not Ranked
4 Posts
Bronze Member

Managed to get the multipoint working now! Thanks!

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS
Beoworld Security Certificate

SSL