BEOVOX S40 REPLACEMENT FOAM

rated by 0 users
Not Answered This post has 0 verified answers | 6 Replies | 2 Followers

rdballena
Not Ranked
5 Posts
Bronze Member
rdballena posted on Sat, Sep 12 2020 3:44 PM

Hi Good day here in Houston!  this will be my first thread in this forum.  I am drawn into your community as I own B&O speakers and since then I have fallen in love how they sound. 

On the otherhand,I have a vintage beovox s40 that needs refoaming.  I have been searching in the net but most suppliers are outside US.  Are there any compatible replacement foam that I can use and buy?  I would appreciate any links.  thank you

All Replies

Rich
Top 50 Contributor
Orlando, Florida, USA
2,590 Posts
Bronze Member
Rich replied on Mon, Sep 14 2020 2:36 AM
I’ve refoamed my S40’s twice with surrounds purchased in the US. I will pull my file and see if I have receipts and can point you to a source.

rdballena
Not Ranked
5 Posts
Bronze Member

Thanks Rich! I appreciate it. :-)

rdballena
Not Ranked
5 Posts
Bronze Member

Thanks Rich! I appreciate it. :-)

Rich
Top 50 Contributor
Orlando, Florida, USA
2,590 Posts
Bronze Member
Rich replied on Mon, Sep 14 2020 4:53 PM

Looks like I used Simply Speakers last time. 

It's been so long since I've tried to insert a hyperlink on this site, I've forgotten how to do it!  Shame on me!

https://www.simplyspeakers.com/bang-olufsen-speaker-repair-foam-edge-kits.html

rdballena
Not Ranked
5 Posts
Bronze Member

Great! I will let you know how this project will came out.  I just ordered now with simplyspeakers.com.  :-) Thank you!

rdballena
Not Ranked
5 Posts
Bronze Member

I have finally replaced the foam of my beovox S40.  It was an easy thing following instructions from simply speakers brochure.  Thank you Rich! How I wish I can post the pre and post pic here but i could not find a way in embedding the photos here.  Im still looking forward now to test the sound of the speakers.  

Page 1 of 1 (7 items) | RSS
Beoworld Security Certificate

SSL