Sign in   |  Join   |  Help

Connecting Beolab 19 to Beosound Stage

rated by 0 users
Answered (Not Verified) This post has 0 verified answers | 4 Replies | 1 Follower

agp2572
Not Ranked
NJ, USA
6 Posts
Bronze Member
agp2572 posted on Thu, May 7 2020 7:47 PM

Hi I am new to B&O but have bought the Beosound Stage to create a home theatre system. I have a small size room with a 82" LED TV and added this to get a nice Dobly Atmos sound for content that supports it and also to get deep rich bass for when watching movies. But the bass is not that great when watching movies and want to add a subwoofer to improve the home theatre experience. Is there anyway to add a subwoofer to this setup or that is not possible?

Platform: Apple Home, 100% streaming; TVBeosound Stage (Bronze) + Samsung QLED 82" TV [Apple TV 4K]; I have a pair of Apple HomePods (set in stereo) placed in rear to act as surround sound for Beosound Stage as needed Living: Google Nest Mini Bedroom: Google Nest Hub Kitchen/Dining: Google Nest Hub Max; Portable: Apple AirPods Pro

All Replies

Jaffrey2230
Top 150 Contributor
Washington DC
514 Posts
Bronze Member

As far as I know you can't add a subwoofer to a Stage, but you can add a subwoofer to your audio mix on it's own set the cross over appropriately.

B&O in my life 😊: 

• Beolab 8002 + Beolab 2 + Beosound Core with Essence Remote (Office)
  • Beolab 6000 + Beolab 11 + Beosound Core with Essence Remote (Bedroom)
  • Beoplay A9 Mk2 (Living Room)
  • Beosound 1 with wireless dock (Portable)
  • Beosound Balance (Dining)
  • Beoplay H95 (Focused listening, travel)
  • Beoplay H9 (3rd gen) (retired)
  • Beoplay P6 (Portable)
  • Beotime wall clock (hallway entrance)
  • BMW X5 50i with B&O Audio Package (Commute/drive)

xdasse
Not Ranked
1 Posts
Bronze Member
xdasse replied on Sat, Apr 24 2021 2:17 PM

Hello Jaffrey2230.  I am new to b&o and I am interested in the way this set uo you talking about is working.

Do you mean connecting stage to my tv and from my tv an output to à soundcore with à sub? 

Thanks 

Hiort
Top 50 Contributor
Sweden
2,781 Posts
Bronze Member
Answered (Not Verified) Hiort replied on Sat, Apr 24 2021 3:54 PM
Suggested by Aussie Michael

If I bought the Stage and where unhappy with the bass, I would return the Stage and buy an Atmos capable receiver and satellite speakers and a sub.

Or another soundbar where you get a subwoofer.

Stage is not meant to be complemented by a subwoofer, and I cannot think of a convenient way to add one either.

Livingroom: BL3, BL11, BV11-46 Kitchen: Beosound 1 GVA, Beocom 2 Bathroom: M3 Homeoffice: M3, Beocom 2  Library: Beosound Emerge, Beocom 6000 Bedroom: M5, Essence remote  Travel: Beoplay E8 2.0, Beoplay P2, Beoplay Earset

Mikipidia
Top 50 Contributor
1,989 Posts
Bronze Member
Either the room is not actually that small or you’re not in the “movie” preset. Try that first.

New: Beovision Harmony, Beolab 50's, Beolab 18's, Beolab 17's, Beolab 3's, Beosound 9000 mk3, Beosound Stage & LG, Beosound 2, Beoplay M3, Beoplay A1, Beoplay H4 gen 2, Beoplay E8 3.0

Mikipedia on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Mikipedia

mikipedi4 on Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/mikipedi4

Old: Beovision Eclipse, Beolab 1's, Beolab 2, Beovision 10-46, Overture 2300, beolab 8000's, Beolab 4000's, Beovision avant 32" etc. etc.

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS
Beoworld Security Certificate

SSL