Remotes that work with Beomaster 5500

rated by 0 users
Not Answered This post has 0 verified answers | 4 Replies | 1 Follower

Dubwicht
Not Ranked
1 Posts
Bronze Member
Dubwicht posted on Fri, Oct 11 2019 2:25 AM

Hey folks.  I am new to this forum.  I have a nice set of Beomaster 5500 components but my remote died.  It is almost impossible to find a replacement and I was wondering which remotes will work.  I would prefer a smaller unit.  I have read that the Beolink 1000 will work.  Any help would be appreciated.  I would hate to have to toss these components.

All Replies

Dillen
Top 10 Contributor
Copenhagen / Denmark
11,608 Posts
Founder
Dillen replied on Fri, Oct 11 2019 7:12 AM

Master Control Panel 5500 for everything.
Beolink 1000 for the daily routines.

Martin

Peter
Top 10 Contributor
Earsdon
11,954 Posts
Founder
Peter replied on Fri, Oct 11 2019 8:06 PM

The Beo4 also works.

Peter

styppen
Not Ranked
50 Posts
Silver Member
styppen replied on Fri, Oct 18 2019 10:02 PM

I am using my Beo4 remote on my Beomaster 5500. Works like a charm for daily use. I still haven't figured out how to tune to the correct FM frequency. Whenever I enter RADIO-GOTO-93.5 it strangely tunes to 93.8, which is a different FM station. I'm also not able to store via the presets with Beo4.

I have a Master Control Panel 5500 on the way to make life a bit easier. I know it will end up in a drawer because I'll use Beo4 for normal operation. But you never know when one might need some timers or other features that are only available via MCP5500.

bryantcraig
Not Ranked
1 Posts
Bronze Member

styppen:

I am using my Beo4 remote on my Beomaster 5500. Works like a charm for daily use. I still haven't figured out how to tune to the correct FM frequency. Whenever I enter RADIO-GOTO-93.5 it strangely tunes to 93.8, which is a different FM station. I'm also not able to store via the presets with Beo4. happy wheels

I have a Master Control Panel 5500 on the way to make life a bit easier. I know it will end up in a drawer because I'll use Beo4 for normal operation. But you never know when one might need some timers or other features that are only available via MCP5500.

In any case thank you for helping me.

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS
Beoworld Security Certificate

SSL