Sign in   |  Join   |  Help

is a current PUC list available?

rated by 0 users
Answered (Not Verified) This post has 0 verified answers | 4 Replies | 0 Followers

W.Frankenberg / Gandalf
Top 500 Contributor
Heilbronn / Germany
268 Posts
Gold Member
W.Frankenberg / Gandalf posted on Sat, Oct 5 2019 2:11 PM

Is there a current PUC list available?

the last updated is from March 2013.

https://forum.beoworld.org/wikis/puc/puc-library-listing.aspx

I have the problem to find a current sat setup box for my Beovision 7/32 MKIII (9331), which can be controlled by the BEO4.

Currently I only have 6 set top boxes in my puc list, all from Technisat and all out of date!

What I need might be puc for

Apple TV 4

fire tv

humax sky receiver

sky q receiver

...…

Blueray player e.g. sony

Best regards

wilfried

All Replies

michaelj
Not Ranked
2 Posts
Silver Member
Suggested by michaelj

Need to talk to your local dealer who can update the list

W.Frankenberg / Gandalf
Top 500 Contributor
Heilbronn / Germany
268 Posts
Gold Member

Leider hat mein letzter Händler vor Ort im Jahr 2019 geschlossen ...

für immer!

wilfried

RaMaBo
Top 150 Contributor
near Munich
588 Posts
Gold Member

Hi,

those Technisat HD S2 receivers are great SAT settop boxes. The corresponding HD K2 uses the same IR codes as the HD S2 if you need a cable receiver Wink

Try to get a Technisat receiver via eBay. even if the internal hard disk is defect it's no problem because nearly every 3,5" Hard disk with a SATA interface works flawless if used as a spare part!

Just replace the drive and go into the service menu of the technisat and format the drive and everything is fine Wink

You get two independant tuners to record from and view one recording at the same time.

Technisat isio settop boxes use also the same IR codes as the older HD x2 devices.

Ralph-Marcus

W.Frankenberg / Gandalf
Top 500 Contributor
Heilbronn / Germany
268 Posts
Gold Member

RaMaBo:

Hi,

....... The corresponding HD K2 uses the same IR codes as the HD S2 if you need a cable receiver Wink

Try to get a Technisat receiver via eBay. even if the internal hard disk is defect it's no problem because nearly every 3,5" Hard disk with a SATA interface works flawless if used as a spare part!

Technisat isio settop boxes use also the same IR codes as the older HD x2 devices.

Hi, the explanation about the Technisat receiver made me very curious.

Is there a list of which functions of the original remote control are transmitted to the BEO4 by the PUC, and which BEO4 keys are occupied by them?

wilfried

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS
Beoworld Security Certificate

SSL