Sign in   |  Join   |  Help

Issue with AppleTV after upgrade to tvOS 13

rated by 0 users
Answered (Not Verified) This post has 0 verified answers | 57 Replies | 4 Followers

ibg001
Not Ranked
75 Posts
Bronze Member
ibg001 posted on Sun, Sep 29 2019 6:36 PM

After upgrade of my Apple TV HD to iOS 13 my BeoVision 8 will no longer turn on the Apple TV.

If I turn on my Apple TV with the Apple Remote then I can use BeoRemote One to navigate on the Apple TV. So it is not a cable issue. It only turn on and turn off that does not work.

Any ideas? 

All Replies

Aussie Michael
Top 25 Contributor
Melbourne, AU
3,631 Posts
Gold Member
Frederic:

I have the same issue, ATV 4 turns back on. Why ? Tried everything (turninh HDMI- CEC off, airplay off, ,,,) something in the newer tvs must maybe sent over hdmi from time to time turning atv on. I put some heat sinks on it. D'ont care anymore

It turns on. So that’s a test that passes lol.

The light did go out on the ATV maybe a few mins or so later could have been 15. But it did eventually turn off
ibg001
Not Ranked
75 Posts
Bronze Member
ibg001 replied on Wed, Oct 16 2019 4:34 PM

I was more if the control menu is available with the PUC setup. So no mapping for the long press for the button. B&o could easy have put this in the list menu on BeoRemote One where the AirPlay menu already is. 

Fl_ip
Top 500 Contributor
160 Posts
Bronze Member
Fl_ip replied on Thu, Oct 17 2019 4:34 AM
Just updated your PUC files from the (service) menu.

Or search for PUC: Apple Remote (4th Gen from OS13).
ibg001
Not Ranked
75 Posts
Bronze Member
ibg001 replied on Thu, Oct 17 2019 6:05 AM

Hi Fl_ip

Can you find which button is mapped to the Apple TV button and long press that gives the new Control menu?

ibg001
Not Ranked
75 Posts
Bronze Member

Hi Fl_ip

Can you find which button is mapped to the Apple TV button and long press that gives the new Control menu?

ibg001
Not Ranked
75 Posts
Bronze Member

Hi Fl_ip

tigerisak
Top 500 Contributor
122 Posts
Bronze Member

ibg001:

Do you know how to activate the new control menu on the ATV where you can switch user and hibernate? 

On the Apple remote it is a long press in the TV button. What is this on the BeoRemote if possible?

Anyone?

PaulGiles
Top 500 Contributor
215 Posts
Bronze Member
Yep. My BV11 MK1 works as it did, downloaded the ATV PUC update and now ATV turns on with TV.

As mentioned before, you need to reassign the new PUC in source in place of the old ATV PUC
tigerisak
Top 500 Contributor
122 Posts
Bronze Member

How did you manage to get the new menu? Where you can switch users etc? Long press on the TV on the Apple Remote does this. But the new PUC dissent have this option?

PaulGiles
Top 500 Contributor
215 Posts
Bronze Member
No idea, only set up as single user? Will have a look.
tigerisak
Top 500 Contributor
122 Posts
Bronze Member

In regards to what version Mr Pan?

tigerisak
Top 500 Contributor
122 Posts
Bronze Member

In regards to what version Mr Pan?

Page 4 of 4 (58 items) < Previous 1 2 3 4 | RSS
Beoworld Security Certificate