rated by 0 users
This post has 3 Replies | 0 Followers

DMacri
Top 100 Contributor
United States
Posts 807
Gold Member
DMacri Posted: Sat, Jul 20 2019 1:59 AM
I'm just finishing up my first vacation at the beach for this year - of two planned - and I brought along my A3 for listening in the condo, H3 for personal listening at late night/early morning, and P2 at the beach. Absolutely awesome sound at every turn. Each one did it's job flawlessly.

Dom

2x BeoSystem 3, BeoSystem 5000, BeoSystem 6500, 2x BeoMaster 7000, 2 pair of BeoLab Penta mk2, AV 7000, Beolab 4000, BeoSound 4000, Playmaker, BeoLab 2500, S-45, S-45.2, RL-140, CX-50, C-75, 3x CX-100, 3x MCL2 link rooms, 3x Beolab 2000, M3, P2, Earset, A8 earphones, A3, 2x 4001 relay, H3, H3 ANC, H6, and ambio 

beojeff
Top 75 Contributor
USA
Posts 1,494
Bronze Member
beojeff replied on Sun, Jul 21 2019 11:25 AM

You might be interested in this thread about B&O devices and travel:

https://forum.beoworld.org/forums/p/20217/166048.aspx#166048

Adriantoth
Not Ranked
Posts 1
Bronze Member
Adriantoth replied on Tue, Jul 23 2019 10:13 AM

Normal 0 false false false EN-US X-NONE X-NONE

I am doing my studies in business studies. I have joined my class just because of own reason and I did not get any idea of the subject. My internal exams are not far, I want to study well for it and every second is main for me. But, I am in the worst position now to write my essay paper on business studies. Because of my late entrance, I have lots of pending class works to complete and have to finish my task rest of the time. So I need your support to write this paper. So tell me how can I write this paper to impress my lecture?

For the Business essay, first, select any current business project. You have to write the complete essay paper about on that business like product and service etc. Write an opening about business. And write different functions of business: service organization, communication skill, carrying facilities. Explain each function in detail. Discuss the types of business and give merits and demerits of the project. You can also write several problems with service. Then write the ending for your essay. If you need to develop your writing skill writes yourself. It is great if you are picking a skilled author or an Custom essay writing to get out of tension. But, always you have to make sure that whether the author is well capable or not? Whether he has the essential capabilities? Is he talented for writing the essay work which you are expecting with them? Check capabilities of the author who is trained to do your task. Mostly expert author’s talent Ph.D., MA etc…try to get the sample of the essay paper, and then only believe the service. Among those websites I tried, cheap essay writing service was the best essay writing service. They managed to write plagiarism-free papers according to your order details.

Peter the Biker
Top 100 Contributor
Eastwestfalia
Posts 858
Gold Member
Save your money for a field trip to Struer. There you’ll find a company worth an essay to write about.

Peter the biker

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS
Beoworld Security Certificate

SSL