rated by 0 users
Answered (Verified) This post has 1 verified answer | 5 Replies | 1 Follower

Andrewharvey
Not Ranked
9 Posts
Bronze Member
Andrewharvey posted on Sat, May 18 2019 10:51 PM

Hi

Having issues connecting my moment to a hardwired rj45 network cable rather than wifi

Are there settings that i need to alter - i only see the available wifi networks to connect to?

Thanks in advance Andrew

Answered (Verified) Verified Answer

Carolpa
Top 100 Contributor
810 Posts
Bronze Member
Verified by Andrewharvey

Andrewharvey:
Having issues connecting my moment to a hardwired rj45 network cable rather than wifi

Are there settings that i need to alter - i only see the available wifi networks to connect to?

How is the DHCP in the Moment and in your network set?

All Replies

Fansastic
Top 500 Contributor
The Netherlands
265 Posts
Bronze Member
Hi, when you hardwire the moment it autodetect the network. Wifi is still needed for the jukebox to communicate with the soundheart, thats why you still have to give in a wifi connection. You can see in the beotool that your moment is wired

Hope this helps

mbolo01
Top 100 Contributor
Annecy - France
941 Posts
Gold Member
mbolo01 replied on Sun, May 19 2019 10:51 AM
If the SoundHeart is wired, the ethernet connectivity has priority over the wireless.

The Jukebox is wireless only, 2,4GHz band only.

BS Moment, BS Core, BS Ouverture, BS1, BL18, BL19, BL8000 + RCV1, A6, M5, M3, A1, H5, TR1

Carolpa
Top 100 Contributor
810 Posts
Bronze Member
Verified by Andrewharvey

Andrewharvey:

How is the DHCP in the Moment and in your network set?

Andrewharvey
Not Ranked
9 Posts
Bronze Member

The use DHCP setting is on

Is this correct?

mbolo01
Top 100 Contributor
Annecy - France
941 Posts
Gold Member
Andrewharvey:

Maybe you can provide us more details ? To what kind of equipment have you connected the SoundHeart via Ethernet? Do you have a mean to check if the equipment port you connected the SoundHeart is up and running? If not have tried another cable ? Etc ...

BS Moment, BS Core, BS Ouverture, BS1, BL18, BL19, BL8000 + RCV1, A6, M5, M3, A1, H5, TR1

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS
Beoworld Security Certificate

SSL