rated by 0 users
Not Answered This post has 0 verified answers | 4 Replies | 4 Followers

Miki555
Not Ranked
1 Posts
Bronze Member
Miki555 posted on Fri, Nov 30 2012 4:30 PM

Hi, 

I have a Beogram 1202 which I love. Unfortunately the belt has stretched and needs replacing but I am struggling to find anywhere that supplies them anymore. Anyone here got any suggestions?

Thanks

All Replies

Søren Mexico
Top 10 Contributor
Mexico City
6,392 Posts
Bronze Member

Here

Collecting Vintage B&O is not a hobby, its a lifestyle.

olazabalrok
Not Ranked
3 Posts
Bronze Member

Hi! I'm new in the world of B&O and I just recently got hold of a beautiful Beogram 1202 in pretty much perfect condition. However I think the stylus needs replacing. I've done quite a bit of googling and it seems that Schallplattennadeln.de is the right place. Can anyone advice is it enough to just order a need stylus or does the whole cartridge need to be rebuild somehow? Or is the retipping a better option? If I just want a new stylus is this the right product to order: http://www.schallplattennadeln.de/DIAMANT-Abtastnadeln-A-Z/Abtastnadeln-A-C/B-O/SP-10-12-14.html

I've tried contacting them via email but haven't got a reply yet.

Thanks!

olazabalrok
Not Ranked
3 Posts
Bronze Member

Hi again!

I got a reply from Axel and that seems to be the product to order if you don't want to send your stylus for retipping. However I noticed that my stylus/cartridge is missing the little screw that holds the stylus in place. The stylus seems to be staying in place without it though but can anyone help with a replacement screw? What are the measures of the screw? I'm talking about the screw in this pic: 

olazabalrok
Not Ranked
3 Posts
Bronze Member

Hi again! Can anybody help with the type or the measurements of the screw above?

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS
Beoworld Security Certificate

SSL