rated by 0 users
Answered (Verified) This post has 1 verified answer | 2 Replies | 1 Follower

mafanni
Not Ranked
20 Posts
Bronze Member
mafanni posted on Thu, Apr 18 2019 3:07 PM

Hi,

I am having trouble to add a new satellite. Hotbird and Astra 19. Astra 1 and Hotbird are working fine. I can receive this satellite with my other TV's I also know the diseq switch setting. 

Can anyone help with that or can anyone send me a link to the sat. module manual please.

This is the satellite-transponder I would like to add:

Digital Satellite 1

Astra 2E (28.2° East) Transponder 45 Frequency: 10.77325 GHz Horizontal polarisation Modulation: DVB-S, QPSK Symbol rate: 22.0 Mbaud FEC 5/6

Transport Stream ID: 2045

Thanks for your help.

Answered (Verified) Verified Answer

Keith Saunders
Top 25 Contributor
Little Ann, Hampshire, United Kingdom
5,163 Posts
Founder
Verified by mafanni

I am assuming from your first sentence that your BeoVision 6-26 and your other TV's are using the same dish. Please confirm.

How are you trying to add the new satellite?

The best way to add a satellite is to use the "SEARCH" function by going into SETUP then CHANNEL/STATIONS then SEARCH

In the SEARCH menu, you set your preferences for a channel or station search:
POSITIONS … Select which position you wish to search from, hide* or show positions in the list or edit position information – Use the “edit” function to change the settings for a chosen position.
SEARCH FILTER … Select whether to search for all channels or free-to-air channels only.
SEARCH MODE … Select either automatic or manual search.
FREQUENCY … If you have chosen manual search, you can enter a search frequency.
SYMBOL RATE … If you have chosen manual search, you can set a symbol rate value.
NETWORK SEARCH … If you have chosen manual search, you can search for all channels and stations found in a specific network by choosing "YES"

Regards Keith....

All Replies

Keith Saunders
Top 25 Contributor
Little Ann, Hampshire, United Kingdom
5,163 Posts
Founder
Verified by mafanni

I am assuming from your first sentence that your BeoVision 6-26 and your other TV's are using the same dish. Please confirm.

How are you trying to add the new satellite?

The best way to add a satellite is to use the "SEARCH" function by going into SETUP then CHANNEL/STATIONS then SEARCH

In the SEARCH menu, you set your preferences for a channel or station search:
POSITIONS … Select which position you wish to search from, hide* or show positions in the list or edit position information – Use the “edit” function to change the settings for a chosen position.
SEARCH FILTER … Select whether to search for all channels or free-to-air channels only.
SEARCH MODE … Select either automatic or manual search.
FREQUENCY … If you have chosen manual search, you can enter a search frequency.
SYMBOL RATE … If you have chosen manual search, you can set a symbol rate value.
NETWORK SEARCH … If you have chosen manual search, you can search for all channels and stations found in a specific network by choosing "YES"

Regards Keith....

mafanni
Not Ranked
20 Posts
Bronze Member
mafanni replied on Sun, Apr 21 2019 12:30 PM

Dear Keith,

thanks a lot for your reply, yes All TV use the same dish. I tried your way, and it worked perfectly fine. Thanks so much and have a happy Easter,

Erik

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS
Beoworld Security Certificate

SSL