rated by 0 users
Not Answered This post has 0 verified answers | 32 Replies | 1 Follower

seethroughyou
Top 150 Contributor
UK
679 Posts
Silver Member
seethroughyou posted on Mon, Apr 8 2019 10:05 PM

Been playing with the Moment and slowly getting drawn to it. Have the software problems been ironed out?

Is this a sensible buy as EOL?

Is Deezer still working with it?

Has anyone tried the STB CD player you can buy for it?

All Replies

Hiort
Top 50 Contributor
Sweden
2,351 Posts
Bronze Member
Hiort replied on Tue, Apr 16 2019 8:55 PM
Moment has WISA as well...

I guess either PL out will work to the BL90 master. From the master there is a digital Power link connection required.

Livingroom: BL3, BL11, BV11-46 Kitchen: Beosound 1 GVA, Beocom 2 Bathroom: M3 Library: A6, Beocom 6000 Bedroom: M5 Office: Beocom 2 Travel: Beoplay E8 2.0, Beoplay P2

seethroughyou
Top 150 Contributor
UK
679 Posts
Silver Member
Managed to find a brand new in box Moment for €1600. Is this a sensible price?

If I remember correctly, when you bought a new Moment you also got 1 year free membership to Deezer. How would this work now?

After all the complaints about the BeoApp, the Moment’s software seems to have matured and perfected now....
Hiort
Top 50 Contributor
Sweden
2,351 Posts
Bronze Member
Hiort replied on Thu, Apr 25 2019 6:46 AM
seethroughyou:

Managed to find a brand new in box Moment for €1600. Is this a sensible price?

If I remember correctly, when you bought a new Moment you also got 1 year free membership to Deezer. How would this work now?

After all the complaints about the BeoApp, the Moment’s software seems to have matured and perfected now....

I sold mine recently for around 1000 eur so a brand new for 1600 is okay but maybe on the high side.

The Deezer offer is long gone.

Deezer have occasional offers on their HIFI subscriptions which is supported by Moment.

Software is certainly stable.

Livingroom: BL3, BL11, BV11-46 Kitchen: Beosound 1 GVA, Beocom 2 Bathroom: M3 Library: A6, Beocom 6000 Bedroom: M5 Office: Beocom 2 Travel: Beoplay E8 2.0, Beoplay P2

Page 3 of 3 (33 items) < Previous 1 2 3 | RSS
Beoworld Security Certificate

SSL