BeoLiving news & support from Khimo!

rated by 0 users
This post has 139 Replies | 6 Followers

Khimo Support
Not Ranked
Posts 59
Bronze Member

beojeff:

Until recently, it had been possible to use the Ikea Tradfri light system by pairing the lights with Philips Hue and using the Philips Hue driver. However, it seems that a recent firmware update of the Philips Hue bridge no longer allows pairing the Tradfri lights with Hue. Could you add a driver for us to integral the Ikea Tradfri lights directly with the BLGW?

We will add the Ikea Tradfri to the drivers wishlist. Do you know if there is an open API for their gateway?

Khimo Support
Not Ranked
Posts 59
Bronze Member

JensHauge:

I have a BLGW and have tried to connect my Dahua IP camera's to the BLGW without any success at all. Note the Dahua Ip camareas are connect though an Dahua NVR box. 

1. Does the BLI Support the Dahua IP camera's ?

2. And would there be a difference to the BLGW in terms of Dahua IP camera's support?

3. Does it make a difference if the Dahua Ip camere's are connect though a Dahua NVR box?

4. Aslo, can you integrate the a Dahua doorbell (dahua vto2000a) with BLI?

Hi JensHauge,

Neither the BLI nor the BLGW have any special support for Dahua.

Anyway, any camera with JPEG URL (and an optional RTSP/MP4 stream) should work. Sometimes it is difficult to find the correct URLs to make them work.

You can find the URL of some Dahua models at the following URL: https://www.ispyconnect.com/man.aspx?n=Dahua

On page 45 of the BLGW installation manual, you will find instructions of camera configuration with the old gateway's interface.

Please, let us know if you succeed and which URLs you used!

Best,

the Khimo team.-

beojeff
Top 75 Contributor
USA
Posts 1,548
Bronze Member
beojeff replied on Mon, Nov 4 2019 4:21 PM

Khimo Support:

beojeff:

Until recently, it had been possible to use the Ikea Tradfri light system by pairing the lights with Philips Hue and using the Philips Hue driver. However, it seems that a recent firmware update of the Philips Hue bridge no longer allows pairing the Tradfri lights with Hue. Could you add a driver for us to integral the Ikea Tradfri lights directly with the BLGW?

We will add the Ikea Tradfri to the drivers wishlist. Do you know if there is an open API for their gateway?

I came across this site where someone details how to control Tradfri from a Pi:

https://learn.pimoroni.com/tutorial/sandyj/controlling-ikea-tradfri-lights-from-your-pi 

kawo
Not Ranked
Posts 22
Bronze Member
kawo replied on Tue, Nov 19 2019 11:05 AM

Hi Khimo Team, I am moving on from my old ML system now to the NL world and alo looking into home automation. 

A solution with a very high market share is eq3 with their homematic IP products (also OEMed to Deutsche Telekom, RWE and Bosch). https://www.eq-3.com/start.html

I understand that homematic IP comes with an integration to Conrad connect (https://conradconnect.com/en) which comes with IFTTT support https://conradconnect.com/en/brand/ifttt

Would this be a route to integrate to Homematic IP? Or are you considering to add native support?

Da
Not Ranked
Posts 4
Bronze Member
Da replied on Wed, Nov 20 2019 9:06 AM

Is there any solution to change the default volume of BeoSound 1 from BLGW?

Khimo Support
Not Ranked
Posts 59
Bronze Member

kawo:

... A solution with a very high market share is eq3 with their homematic IP products (also OEMed to Deutsche Telekom, RWE and Bosch). https://www.eq-3.com/start.html

I understand that homematic IP comes with an integration to Conrad connect (https://conradconnect.com/en) which comes with IFTTT support https://conradconnect.com/en/brand/ifttt

Would this be a route to integrate to Homematic IP? Or are you considering to add native support?

Hi Kawo

This is the first time we heard about Homematic IP. Currently, making a driver for it is not on the roadmap. Of course, you can request a quote to create the driver, but we couldn't find an open API from them, therefore, they should allow us to use their internal API to create a driver.

With IFTTT, you can do a basic iteration, like activating a scene but you won't get all the power of the BLI and it is not that reliable.

Best,

the Khimo team

Khimo Support
Not Ranked
Posts 59
Bronze Member

Da:

Is there any solution to change the default volume of BeoSound 1 from BLGW?

Currently, it is not possible to do it from the BLGW or from the BLI. How you plan to use it? Maybe it's something that we can add to the BLI in the future, if there are use cases for it.

JensHauge
Not Ranked
Posts 5
Bronze Member
JensHauge replied on Sun, Nov 24 2019 11:08 PM

For the Dahua IP camera's the URL's webpage was the trick for me, thanks a million! Jens

beoandy
Top 200 Contributor
sissi not kangaroo
Posts 296
Gold Member
beoandy replied on Mon, Nov 25 2019 6:29 PM

Hi Khimo team! 

maybe there is a bug in the new release. (beolinving v1.1.3) the app is running on a ipad  wall mounted and always on (24/7). 

the beolink system (beosound essence and other rooms beosound moment) are not reachable after a couple of hours. Also the light sliders (Philips hue) does not update the status. 

After restarting the app everything works like it should. (for further 4 or 5 hours) The second ipad (same configuration but with the beoliving app v. 1.1.2) works perfect over days. (beolink gateway v1.5.4.533; ipad ios 13.2.3) – after updating the beoliving app to v.1.1.3 I sign out and login the account as recommended. (fix ip)

thanks beoandy

BS Ouverture, BS 9000, AV 9000, Avant 32 DVD, BV9, BV6-22, BS 5, BS 4500, BS 7000, BC 9500, Beo6, BL Penta, F1000, BLGW, etc....

Khimo Support
Not Ranked
Posts 59
Bronze Member

beoandy:

maybe there is a bug in the new release. (beolinving v1.1.3) the app is running on a ipad  wall mounted and always on (24/7). 

Hello!

Thank for reporting!

We will try to reproduce the error. Please, setup your email account in the iPad that it is having troubles (iOS Mail.app) and if you see this error again, send us the errors from the BeoLiving App itself: Settings -> Alerts -> Send logs.

It is important to have the mailer configured before, if it is not configured you will not see the "Send logs" button in our app.

Best,

The Khimo team.-

stefan
Top 50 Contributor
200 miles from Struer
Posts 2,757
Founder
stefan replied on Mon, Nov 25 2019 8:38 PM

Same problem here with beoliving 1.13 update. KNX Thermostates temperature state and setting doesn’t display anymore - it simply displays ‘0’.

Same with KNX SHADE BUTTON  - doesn’t display state. Both works perfectly on the webpanel.

Stefan

DiegoSound2019
Not Ranked
Posts 2
Bronze Member

Hello Ivan,

About this device, we´ve been using the Beolink Gateway to integrate B&O devices with Elan, using the USB port conection and RS232 commands. Is the configuration for this feature exactly the same in the BeoLiving Intelligence? And does this use the same kind of USB - RS232 adapter?

Thank you.

Khimo Support
Not Ranked
Posts 59
Bronze Member

stefan:

Same problem here with beoliving 1.13 update. KNX Thermostates temperature state and setting doesn’t display anymore - it simply displays ‘0’.

Same with KNX SHADE BUTTON  - doesn’t display state. Both works perfectly on the webpanel.

Stefan

Hi Stefan,

Thank you for reporting! Is that happening after some time or as soon as you start the APP?

Can you send us the logs of the app after reproducing the error?

Best,

the Khimo team.-

stefan
Top 50 Contributor
200 miles from Struer
Posts 2,757
Founder
stefan replied on Tue, Nov 26 2019 6:07 PM

It happens as soon as i start beoliving app 1.1.3. Just shows 0 instead of current temperature.

The bug concerning the KNX shade button was in previous releases.

Everything works in the webpanel.

I tried to send you a log - tell me if you didn’t get it.

thanks for the support

Stefan

Khimo Support
Not Ranked
Posts 59
Bronze Member

stefan:

I tried to send you a log - tell me if you didn’t get it.

Thanks! We received your email.

Khimo Support
Not Ranked
Posts 59
Bronze Member

DiegoSound2019:

About this device, we´ve been using the Beolink Gateway to integrate B&O devices with Elan, using the USB port conection and RS232 commands. Is the configuration for this feature exactly the same in the BeoLiving Intelligence? And does this use the same kind of USB - RS232 adapter?

Hi DiegoSound2019,

Yes, you can use an usb2rs232 adapters with the BeoLiving Intelligence and use the CustomString driver to send or receive RS232 commands from it.

Best,

the Khimo team.-

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 230
Bronze Member
1990 replied on Thu, Nov 28 2019 8:33 PM

Do you have an update on the Honeywell driver?

DiegoSound2019
Not Ranked
Posts 2
Bronze Member

Excellent!

Thank you very much we will then proceed.

Regards,

Diego

Khimo Support
Not Ranked
Posts 59
Bronze Member

1990:

Do you have an update on the Honeywell driver?

Hello!

We have a BETA driver for "Honeywell Total Connect Comfort UK". If someone wants to test it, please write to support+drivers@khimo.com.

Best,

The Khimo.com team.-

Khimo Support
Not Ranked
Posts 59
Bronze Member

Khimo Support:

We have a BETA driver for "Honeywell Total Connect Comfort UK". If someone wants to test it, please write to support+drivers@khimo.com.

It is important to note that the driver is only compatible with BeoLiving Intelligence. Total Connect Comfort requires oauth authentication and that is only supported in the BLI.

Page 4 of 4 (140 items) < Previous 1 2 3 4 | RSS
Beoworld Security Certificate

SSL