Problems with H8

rated by 0 users
Not Answered This post has 0 verified answers | 1 Reply | 1 Follower

anthonydbma
Not Ranked
1 Posts
Bronze Member
anthonydbma posted on Tue, Mar 12 2019 7:37 PM

Hello, I have this headphone since 2015 and never had any problems with it.

If I move the headphone while its connected to my phone the headphone just disconnects from my phone entirely. I already tried factory reset and resetting the bluetooth connections on my phone (an iPhone) I also tried searching some way to disable the 'proximity' feature but I think its only possible on H8i and H9i

Is this a common issue? How do I fix this?

All Replies

Dyssegaard
Top 500 Contributor
Copenhagen, Denmark
162 Posts
Bronze Member
anthonydbma:

Hello, I have this headphone since 2015 and never had any problems with it.

If I move the headphone while its connected to my phone the headphone just disconnects from my phone entirely. I already tried factory reset and resetting the bluetooth connections on my phone (an iPhone) I also tried searching some way to disable the 'proximity' feature but I think its only possible on H8 i and H9 i

Is this a common issue? How do I fix this?

Try to remove and re-insert the battery.

I have had a few deadlocks on my H8 recently if I change the tone touch setting in the Bang & Olufsen app without playing music. Removing and re-inserting the battery have helped so far Wink

Best regards - Dyssegaard

Family room: Beovision 11-40 / Beosound Core, Beolab 3 (front), Beolab 8000 / R1 (back), Beolab 2 (sub), AppleTV 4K, Chromecast. Bedroom: Beoplay M5. Home office: Beolit 12. Travel: Beoplay H8, Beoplay A1. NAS: WD My Cloud Home / Plex DLNA Server.

Page 1 of 1 (2 items) | RSS
Beoworld Security Certificate

SSL