rated by 0 users
Answered (Verified) This post has 1 verified answer | 82 Replies | 2 Followers

Bv7Mk3
Top 100 Contributor
uk
774 Posts
Bronze Member
Bv7Mk3 posted on Sat, Jan 26 2019 9:57 PM

Not been on here for a while and wondering anything like a new hifi or upgrade to Eclipse or

Another tv ia on the way?.Im losing the will to B&O.

Answered (Verified) Verified Answer

Hiort
Top 50 Contributor
Sweden
2,200 Posts
Bronze Member
Answered (Verified) Hiort replied on Sun, Jan 27 2019 8:38 AM
Verified by beolion
I heard that there will be a replacement to Horizon once the current stock are sold out. No OLED since the sizes will be 40” and upwards.

All Replies

Jeff
Top 25 Contributor
USA
3,355 Posts
Bronze Member
Jeff replied on Sat, Feb 2 2019 2:33 PM

moxxey:

poodleboy:

If the Color Team fly easyJet and stay in hostels, even better.   

The Color Team is a group of talented design professionals, in a new well-budgeted team, which will source only the crème de la crème of color recognition and deployment experts. Stay in a hostel?

If they flew Easyjet they'd be overwhelmed with orange, which would cause a sensual overload. And no-one wants that.

All that orange, it'd take months of intensive rehabilitation and aromatherapy for them to get their color sensitivity back! Oh the humanity!

Much more sensitive and talented than a simple old "normal" designer like David Lewis.

Jeff

I'm afraid I'm recovering from the BeoVirus. Sad

McRib
Not Ranked
31 Posts
Bronze Member
McRib replied on Sat, Feb 2 2019 2:36 PM

regarding speaker variety: i've noticed that, too. however, to me, the line up seems less "distinct" in each model's concept and appearance. the avant 32 was a true flagship tv back in '99.

moxxey
Top 25 Contributor
South West, UK
4,742 Posts
Bronze Member

Robin:

2 days more and there will be ise. Really excited if anything new is coming.

ISE is a B2B show for networking and integration professionals. It's not your usual show for new consumer launches. It's more the sort of location you'd go and discuss licensing and deploying ICEpower and similar technologies.

Robin
Top 500 Contributor
Nrw
73 Posts
Bronze Member
Robin replied on Sun, Feb 3 2019 12:21 AM
Thanks for the clarification. I’m quite new to these sort of exhibitions. Are there special times, where b&o presents new products?
Aussie Michael
Top 50 Contributor
Melbourne, AU
3,208 Posts
Bronze Member

Hiort:
I heard that there will be a replacement to Horizon once the current stock are sold out. No OLED since the sizes will be 40” and upwards.

So there is something new on the Horizon then 

BeoFrederic
Not Ranked
56 Posts
Gold Member

πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ

Millemissen
Top 10 Contributor
Flensborg, Denmark
11,839 Posts
Bronze Member

Robin:
Thanks for the clarification. I’m quite new to these sort of exhibitions. Are there special times, where b&o presents new products?

ISE is rypically a place where Bang & Olufsen presents their Home Automation related products...

....which in their case includes the complete portefoilio of staged and moveable products (the NL products).

It is still worth to wait for what will be shown there - maybe there are some hints to where they are going with future products.

MM

There is a tv - and there is a BV.

moxxey
Top 25 Contributor
South West, UK
4,742 Posts
Bronze Member

You can see a very basic B&O SS19 color preview here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cawViYeWbDU

18 secs in, you can see a preview of the new A1 in the new blue.

Page 6 of 6 (83 items) Β« First ... < Previous 2 3 4 5 6 | RSS
Beoworld Security Certificate

SSL