Sign in   |  Join   |  Help

LG 2019 OLED TV- WiSA Wireless- Soundbar- Dolby Atmos audio.

Answered (Not Verified) This post has 0 verified answers | 958 Replies | 2 Followers

Peter Pan
Top 50 Contributor
1,780 Posts
Bronze Member
Peter Pan posted on Wed, Dec 12 2018 11:40 AM

For Home Entertainment Via LG’s 2019 Line-Up of OLED and Flagship UHD/LCD WiSA Ready TVs

Click here. - Click here.

LG TV line for March / April, these things get HOT. We write about LG 4K TVs 2019 lineups -
HDMI 2.1 - eARC system, - Audio accessories - WiSA. If you have news now, write. Thanks. Yes - thumbs up

All Replies

Peter Pan
Top 50 Contributor
1,780 Posts
Bronze Member

BEOVOX 141. That's how it is when you speak with two tongues. Stick out tongue

Peter Pan
Top 50 Contributor
1,780 Posts
Bronze Member

Millemissen:
Must read for those interested in the Canvas solution.

This is what these guys have choosen for the ‘3D sound’ optimization:

https://www.princeton.edu/3D3A/PureStereo/Pure_Stereo.html

MM

Without hearing BACCH licensed 3D audio, fake audio doesn't interest me. I want to choose an
HDMI 2.1 / eARC compatible pre-out surround receiver for an LG TV, When it becomes current.

Peter Pan
Top 50 Contributor
1,780 Posts
Bronze Member
Peter Pan
Top 50 Contributor
1,780 Posts
Bronze Member

Connect streaming devices, stereo systems, Tv and surround systems to existing Beolab speakers
from Bang & Olufsen, with 12V to 4,7V Trigger cables for BeoLab speakers. - Click here.

Peter Pan
Top 50 Contributor
1,780 Posts
Bronze Member

The Millemissen is at work now, so he sent me 2 pictures from his visit to Struer.

Peter Pan
Top 50 Contributor
1,780 Posts
Bronze Member

This was expected following the announcement of the September 2018 WiSA Ready solution. - Click here.

Now 11 months have passed. Something is happening now in September, Just saying'. Whistle Or will it be the soundbar.

Peter Pan
Top 50 Contributor
1,780 Posts
Bronze Member

Rasmus Larsen:
Why you shouldn't buy an 8K TV in 2019. - Click here.

Peter Pan
Top 50 Contributor
1,780 Posts
Bronze Member

If you have purchased an LG OLED C9 TVs there is not much help on BeoWorld. SO

Discussion in 'LG OLED C9 TVs Forum' - Tips - Have you turned off energy saving ? -
Click here.

Aug 16, 2019. page-30 - An update on my C9:
After reading some positive feedback, I decided to update its firmware to 03.60.19. That fixed
the overscan issue for all devices and inputs (selecting "Perform scaling on: GPU" also helped
alleviate the issue even further on PC). So, there was definitely something wonky going on with
03.50.27, as enabling or disabling "screen shift" didn't make a difference.

Peter Pan
Top 50 Contributor
1,780 Posts
Bronze Member

News from Bang & Olufsen September 2.

BeoLab Multiroom Subwoofer.  Stick out tongue

Beosince98
Top 500 Contributor
160 Posts
Bronze Member

BEOVOX141:

Peter Pan:

@ BEOVOX141

Tråden er afsluttet for min part. Overskriften på tråden er nu stort set fuldt belyst. Dem der gider kan så debatere vider.

Min holdning for du på dansk, så kan du oversætte hvis du gider.

En årsag til, at nogen er nigativ, er nok fordi de føler at Bang & Olufsen's økosystemet er i fare, efter
Bang & Olufsen valgte LGs OLED TV, som BeoVision TV. Det kan jeg godt forstå, fordi mange har
investerede meget i Bang & Olufsen økosystem. LG har udviklet deres eget system, det er utopi at
tro LG tilretter sig til B&O's økosystem. Det må B&O selv klare, så længe de magter det. Så der
kommer en tid med forandring når TV'et er fra LG.

Jeg er tilfreds med MasterLink-systemet, men det er ikke længere muligt med direkte tilslutning til et
BeoSystem 4 TV. Det er udviklingen, og nogle gange mister vi noget vi havde. Men nye muligheder
kommer istedet. De dygtigste virksomheder overlever, og andre bukker under. Men en ting er sikker,
TV og lyd vil vi alle kunne købe os til, i en eller anden form.

Sadly Peter has succumbed, and will not continue the thread. Thanks guys, appreciated! No - thumbs down

He asked me to translate. Ill try my best to convey the message:

You guys are properly upset since the B&O ecosystem is jeopardized after the LG OLED was chosen to carry the legacy of the Beovison name.

Its only natural to feel that way since you invested heavily in the current B&O ecosystem. LG has an ecosystem of their own, and there is no way it will be adapted to B&O. They are on their own, for as long as it lasts! The inevitable change will come in the form of an LG TV.

I live happily with the Masterlink system, but from the dawn of Beosystem 4 this direct interface was lost.

Times are changing and sometimes we lose part of the past, but new options and possibilities will emerge.

Only the diligent companies will survive, the rest will simply disappear. But one thing is for sure: TV and sound equipment will always be available for sale in some shape or form.

....... no comment 

Peter Pan
Top 50 Contributor
1,780 Posts
Bronze Member

@ Beosince98
Since these are my opinions you are copying, I will tell you that the thread continues.
For the time being, I have now run the thread without niggative interference. So here
is nice to be. Beosince98 you have no comments. It is fine. Thanks for the visit. Yes - thumbs up

Peter Pan
Top 50 Contributor
1,780 Posts
Bronze Member

Millemissen:
Dolby has now been ‘forced to’ withdraw their unpopular and unfair decision of restricting the use
of competing up-mixer and virtualizer technologies, when the Dolby licensed products are used.
Read more here.

MM

That's a good link MM. Yes - thumbs up

Peter Pan
Top 50 Contributor
1,780 Posts
Bronze Member

IFA 2019 in Berlin starts September 6.

Bang & Olufsen is not at the IFA fair this year, but they are in Berlin to tell
about latest news. It is not far from the fair and Flatpanels is present.
Source Flat Panels.

All Bang & Olufsen products are characterized by an ambition to achieve the impossible.
And this applies not least to the dramatic transformation of Beovision Harmony
through. “If you want to motivate an engineer, you just have to say something is not
can be done. If you tell an engineer that something is impossible, he says
'I want to prove you wrong', says Jakob Graabæk, Bang & Olufsen's Mechanical
Lead in the Vision department in Struer. Source B&O.

Peter Pan
Top 50 Contributor
1,780 Posts
Bronze Member
Page 61 of 64 (959 items) « First ... < Previous 59 60 61 62 63 Next > ... Last » | RSS
Beoworld Security Certificate

SSL