rated by 0 users
Not Answered This post has 0 verified answers | 1 Reply | 2 Followers

Richard01
Not Ranked
2 Posts
Bronze Member
Richard01 posted on Sun, Nov 18 2018 4:29 PM

Dear all,

I am searching for a solution to connect to pre - amps to one set of Below Penta MK3.

One pre-amp is a Beosound 5 that works via Pokerlink.

The other is an analog Yamaha C2x from 1985 to which I also connect met Revox B77 and AKAI GX 650 D Reel to Reel recorders.

I already learned that although the connectors are in the speakers I can not connect them both at the same time. 

When I connect OR the Beosound 5 OR the Yamaha sepately all works well. But switching and connectors inside the speaker is not easy and also all the time switching the indicators at the front panel of the speakers is also no good idea as these break very easily after 20 years.

Would anybody know a solution how to do this? I would be very grateful if there is any workable idea. If I have to make it myself its no problem, just I need to know what works.

Thanks 

Richard de Gouw

All Replies

Steve at Sounds Heavenly
Top 50 Contributor
The cable workshop, Leics, UK
2,143 Posts
Gold Member

Hi Richard,

Welcome to Beoworld!  Beolab Pentas are only designed to have one device connected at once, so the best option is usually to decide which system you will use most often and then connect the speakers to this.  The other system can then link to the main system to share the speakers.

Please let me know which will be the main system and I will be pleased to help you to get everything connected.

Kind regards, Steve.

Steve.

www.soundsheavenly.com

Founder of Sounds Heavenly Cables and Brand Ambassador for Bang & Olufsen

Sounds Heavenly are proud to sponsor BeoWorld!

Page 1 of 1 (2 items) | RSS
Beoworld Security Certificate

SSL