Free Beogram 1203 and BeoVox 1702 speakers

rated by 0 users
Not Answered This post has 0 verified answers | 7 Replies | 1 Follower

ConnorLee
Not Ranked
4 Posts
Bronze Member
ConnorLee posted on Sun, Aug 26 2018 7:13 PM

Apologies if this is the wrong forum to be posting on, but I have a number of B&O items which I would rather give to an enthusiast than send for recycling. The items are a Beogram 1203 turntable, a pair of BeoVox 1702 speakers and a BeoCenter 1400. The items are circa 1975; belonged to my parents and have not been used in years. The BeoCenter is not powering up so I haven't been able to test any of the components. This may be of interest  to a B&O enthusiast as a restoration project or as a source of parts. Items are available for collection only in Edinburgh (UK). Looking forward to a response. 

All Replies

h1npw
Top 75 Contributor
West Bridgford, Nottingham.
1,125 Posts
Bronze Member
h1npw replied on Mon, Aug 27 2018 12:38 AM

Hi

I am very interested in the Beogram. I have a friend in Edinburgh who could probably collect.

Cheers

Nigel

ConnorLee
Not Ranked
4 Posts
Bronze Member

Hi Nigel, you are first to respond and get first call on the Beogram. Suggest you click on my profile and either start a conversation with contact details or send me an email and we can sort out a collection. 

Cheers

ConnorLee

Llewelyn Guildford
Not Ranked
35 Posts
Bronze Member

Hi Connor

Thats a really kind offer! :) Do you mind if I share this post to the "Ultimate Bang & Olufsen" group on Facebook? It might help find your kit a good home (minus the turntable!)

Cheers,

Llew

ConnorLee
Not Ranked
4 Posts
Bronze Member

Hi Llew, that sounds like an excellent idea. Nigel has first call on the turntable but the rest of the kit is up for grabs. Happy for you to share on the FB group but interested parties will have to contact me via this forum.

Cheers

ConnorLee

Evan
Top 50 Contributor
USA
3,608 Posts
Bronze Member
Evan replied on Tue, Aug 28 2018 11:47 AM

If the 1702's are still available, I'd love to take them off your hands! That is, if you are willing to ship them Big Smile

Beo4 'til I die!

ConnorLee
Not Ranked
4 Posts
Bronze Member

Hi Evan, the 1702 speakers are still available but for collection only. I don't want to start shipping items.

Regards

Connor

Evan
Top 50 Contributor
USA
3,608 Posts
Bronze Member
Evan replied on Tue, Aug 28 2018 5:46 PM

ConnorLee:

Hi Evan, the 1702 speakers are still available but for collection only. I don't want to start shipping items.

Regards

Connor

Thanks, Connor. 

If there are no-takers, please keep me in mind!

Beo4 'til I die!

Page 1 of 1 (8 items) | RSS
Beoworld Security Certificate

SSL