Connecting Beolab 8000 with Sonos ZP90

rated by 0 users
Not Answered This post has 0 verified answers | 1 Reply | 0 Followers

Danwino
Not Ranked
1 Posts
Bronze Member
Danwino posted on Thu, Mar 22 2018 11:28 AM

Hi, and sorry for what may be a silly question. I just ordered the beolab 8000, and can't understand which cables I can use to connect. Is the line out on each speaker  a female 3.5mm jack? Or do I need to use a rca male? I found only cables with one white, and one red male. So, do I use for example the red on the left speaker, and connect on the red input on sonos? Leaving the white unused? And then connecting a new cable to the other speaker for the white input on Sonos? Can I use an coax instead? Sorry, but I'm a newbie :)https

All Replies

laseralex
Not Ranked
49 Posts
Bronze Member

I just looked up the Sonos ZP90 and it appears to have a pair of "RCA" connectors for input, and another pair for output.

The Beolab 8000 can take an RCA input, when the input switch of the Beolab is in the correct position.  So you can just get a standard RCA cable, run the red connection to the right speaker and the white connection to the left speaker.  If the speakers are plugged into the wall and the input switches set for line input (RCA input) you should hear the music right away.

2x Beosound Moment
4x Beosound Essence Mk II
3x Beolab 8000

1x Beolab 6000

1x Beolab 3

3x Beolab 2
2x BeoPlay M5
1x BeoPlay A6
8x Essence Remote

Page 1 of 1 (2 items) | RSS
Beoworld Security Certificate

SSL