rated by 0 users
Not Answered This post has 0 verified answers | 21 Replies | 2 Followers

lukerglen
Not Ranked
3 Posts
Bronze Member
lukerglen posted on Tue, Feb 13 2018 3:46 PM

Hi,

Just bought these. Sound is crisp & clear. Awesome so far. However I was wondering if there is some way to change the audio settings/equalizer App etc so that I could pump up the base a little. It's lacking in this area.

All Replies

marcengels
Not Ranked
30 Posts
Bronze Member

By that I mean the dot in the Beo app, Tone Touch.

Duels
Top 50 Contributor
England
2,415 Posts
Gold Member
Duels replied on Wed, Dec 11 2019 9:28 AM
I think you put two fingers on the dot and move them apart.
marcengels
Not Ranked
30 Posts
Bronze Member

I tried that before but unfortunately it did not work!!! Any other suggestions maybe?

marcengels
Not Ranked
30 Posts
Bronze Member

I do not know if it makes any difference but I own the Beolplay E8 2.0 Motion!!

AD1214N
Not Ranked
32 Posts
Bronze Member

Was just going to take a look but unfortunately the app has decided it’s not going to connect to them today but I’m sure you place your thumb and index finger over the spot and expand or pinch to increase and decrease the range. 

Sitting Room: BeoVision 11-46 3D on Motorised Stand • Shutter Glasses • BeoRemote One • Apple TV 4gen • Oppo BDP-93EU • BeoCom 5 • BeoLab 8000 • BeoSound Core • BeoRemote Halo Kitchen: BeoSound 1 • BeoCom 6000 Bedroom: BeoSound 35 • BeoRemote One • BeoTime Others: BeoPlay H95 / H7 / E8 3gen / H5 / A2

AD1214N
Not Ranked
32 Posts
Bronze Member

Managed to get working again with a app update and you’re right oddly you can’t expand the spot. Actually having trouble with the app with not finding B&O Play products, Bang & Olufsen ones seem fine though. But out of ideas, never found the E8’s to be that punchy earphones but if you don’t mind wearing headphones audition a pair of H9i’s you’ll be wow’d by them but in the meantime play around with the rubber tips, you’ll be surprised what a difference finding the right tip will make. If definitely earphones you want and don’t need noice cancelling try the H5/E6 Active think they have a tad more bass. Sorry probably not what you want to hear after investing in the E8’s but hope you’re still happy with them. 

Sitting Room: BeoVision 11-46 3D on Motorised Stand • Shutter Glasses • BeoRemote One • Apple TV 4gen • Oppo BDP-93EU • BeoCom 5 • BeoLab 8000 • BeoSound Core • BeoRemote Halo Kitchen: BeoSound 1 • BeoCom 6000 Bedroom: BeoSound 35 • BeoRemote One • BeoTime Others: BeoPlay H95 / H7 / E8 3gen / H5 / A2

oli
Top 500 Contributor
Southeast of France
111 Posts
Bronze Member
oli replied on Wed, Jan 15 2020 4:09 PM

After the E8, the E8 2.0 and E8 Motion, here we have the E8 3rd generation:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cbZVO9h929k

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2dK_QI6HuxY

Page 2 of 2 (22 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS
Beoworld Security Certificate

SSL