Not Answered This post has 0 verified answers | 3 Replies | 0 Followers

Amazone
Top 500 Contributor
Netherlands
187 Posts
Bronze Member
Amazone posted on Thu, Jan 18 2018 10:44 PM

Hi,

I have this issue for some time now and I seem unable to solve it. Hope someone recognizes the issue or maybe has some tips.

I have been using the Beoremote App for ages with my BV 11, but for some reason, the app doesn’t see the TV anymore. The TV is connected to the network by cable. The TV has an IP address in the correct network. I can ping the TV and WebMedia works. The only changes I have made in the last months are replacing my Beo6 by a new BeoRemote One and updating the TV to the latest software (sept 2017).

Also BeoTool can’t find the TV. What I consider strange is that in the menu, under set up product integration, the option Link to other products is greyed out, but may be that has always been the case, I can’t remember.

Any tips?

thanks in advance.

BeoVision 11-55, BeoLab 8000, BeoRemote One BT, AppleTV 4, 2x BeoPlay A2, BeoPlay A1

All Replies

Hiort
Top 50 Contributor
Sweden
1,939 Posts
Bronze Member
Hiort replied on Fri, Jan 19 2018 4:22 PM
Mine is still visible for the remote app.

This is how it looks in the tools app

Harry
Not Ranked
8 Posts
Bronze Member
Harry replied on Sat, Jan 20 2018 8:09 PM
I would once make a restart of your router and your smartphone.
Amazone
Top 500 Contributor
Netherlands
187 Posts
Bronze Member

Thanks for your response. I found the issue was caused by an update of my Cisco Wireless Lan Controller. After reverting back to the previous image the issue was immediately solved. I will now focus on finding an updated image that doesn’t have this issue.

BeoVision 11-55, BeoLab 8000, BeoRemote One BT, AppleTV 4, 2x BeoPlay A2, BeoPlay A1

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS
Beoworld Security Certificate

SSL