rated by 0 users
Not Answered This post has 0 verified answers | 92 Replies | 3 Followers

MrAndersen
Top 500 Contributor
202 Posts
Bronze Member
MrAndersen posted on Mon, Jan 15 2018 10:02 AM

Hello all

This weekend we released a new beta version of the app with native support for sound settings and alarms. Additionally the support part of the app has been revamped to provide more in context help. 

Whats new

Sounds settings (M3 and M5 not supported yet. ToneTouch in development)

• Bass and treble
  • Max volume
  • Default volume
  • Loudness

Alarms

• Creating, editing and deleting product alarms

Support

• In context help
  • Better ticket creation

Let me know what you think.

Best regards

Thomas Andersen, Bang & Olufsen

All Replies

jans
Top 200 Contributor
Belgium
383 Posts
Bronze Member
jans replied on Tue, May 15 2018 8:04 PM

I am on 1.7.3.12935.

Overall, I am quite happy with the app. It has made a tremendous evolution over time, thanks to the B&O team, and a lot of input of the Beta testers!

At present, I don't experience major issues with the app, but I would love to see some functional enhancements. My top 3 are:

• Support for Deezer Flow functionality (there is another thread on that already)
  • A more refined and user friendly handling of alarms. It is totally illogical that you can define an alarm in the B&O app, but activating/deactivating the alarms cannot be done in the same screen, but has to be done via navigating to the underlying "set-up" app, where you switch alarms on and off.
  • I would also love to see that you can activate alarms individually instead of per device level. The current set-up is probably easier from a development point of view, but is not at par compared to alarms on your iphone or on Sonos. 

Millemissen
Top 10 Contributor
Flensborg, Denmark
12,271 Posts
Bronze Member

Hiort:

Millemissen:

How are your recent experiences with the Bang & Olufsen app?

(My current version is 1.7.5.13021)

MM

I´m on 1.7.3.12935 

It fulfill my needs very well.

You seem to be on a newer Beta. Any major difference?

No, not that I know of - just got the regular updates (unless they pushed something....to me unknown).

@jans

As for Alarms - I just push/press the (picture of) the active product and get this, from where I can define the alarm/alarms for the device.

MM

There is a tv - and there is a BV.

steve1977
Top 150 Contributor
701 Posts
Bronze Member

MrAndersen:
As for the NL/ML converter, it is such a complicated product and we vastly underestimated the development of this feature. We have 3-4 enhancements on our backlog for it.

Has there been any update? Would love to be able to "join" my BV7 (via ML/NL) with music from NL devices.

Page 7 of 7 (93 items) « First ... < Previous 3 4 5 6 7 | RSS
Beoworld Security Certificate

SSL