rated by 0 users
Not Answered This post has 0 verified answers | 92 Replies | 3 Followers

MrAndersen
Top 500 Contributor
204 Posts
Bronze Member
MrAndersen posted on Mon, Jan 15 2018 10:02 AM

Hello all

This weekend we released a new beta version of the app with native support for sound settings and alarms. Additionally the support part of the app has been revamped to provide more in context help. 

Whats new

Sounds settings (M3 and M5 not supported yet. ToneTouch in development)

• Bass and treble
  • Max volume
  • Default volume
  • Loudness

Alarms

• Creating, editing and deleting product alarms

Support

• In context help
  • Better ticket creation

Let me know what you think.

Best regards

Thomas Andersen, Bang & Olufsen

All Replies

MrAndersen
Top 500 Contributor
204 Posts
Bronze Member

Hi Henrik 

Sorry for the long delay. I see your point with Deezer HiFi, we have investigated fast account switching before Deezer family was there. It was hard to make it smooth without changing the way the product works as well, and those changes come slow. My personal Deezer account is also currently "poluted" with my youngest son (7) questionable taste in music ;)

Br

Thomas

MrAndersen
Top 500 Contributor
204 Posts
Bronze Member

Hi MelbSoundView

Regarding your 4K issue and Apple TV. This is out of my area I suggest you contact your dealer or beocare.

Br

Thomas

MrAndersen
Top 500 Contributor
204 Posts
Bronze Member

Hi beojeff

I can see why this would be convenient. I would, however, much prefer to fix the issues your are experiencing so you would not have to restart. Please either contact beocare directly or use the support function in the app. Select the BS1, select the category and describe the problem. Then this should end up with the product team. 

Br

Thomas

MrAndersen
Top 500 Contributor
204 Posts
Bronze Member

Hi ibg001

Better TV support is coming, but has just been postponed a bit. As for the NL/ML converter, it is such a complicated product and we vastly underestimated the development of this feature. We have 3-4 enhancements on our backlog for it.

Br

Thomas

mbee
Top 50 Contributor
Paris, France
1,687 Posts
Bronze Member
mbee replied on Fri, Feb 9 2018 12:31 PM

Latest bug report from here :

- Still not possible to hear RFM radio on the Beoplay APP, even if it never failed to play on the TuneIn app.

- Radio station changes without touching anything, from time to time. Very irritating but completely random.

- Some times recently (since 1.5.0) it was impossible to shut down products with the "all standby" button on the top left corner, nothing happened. 

Best regards,

Marc

Aussie Michael
Top 50 Contributor
Melbourne, AU
3,338 Posts
Bronze Member
Mr A

No issues from me with the latest update FYI

Cheers

MH
Soren
Top 500 Contributor
Denmark
93 Posts
Bronze Member
Soren replied on Sun, Feb 18 2018 8:58 PM

Hi

I just Updated to 1.6.0.12011😊 what is new? I don’t see any difference from the previous 1.5.0.11669...

The std.by all button is still not working.

Søren

Hiort
Top 50 Contributor
Sweden
2,319 Posts
Bronze Member
Hiort replied on Sun, Feb 18 2018 9:40 PM

Soren:

Hi

I just Updated to 1.6.0.12011😊 what is new? I don’t see any difference from the previous 1.5.0.11669...

The std.by all button is still not working.

Søren

Strange. No problem for me to use stand by.

Livingroom: BL3, BL11, BV11-46 Kitchen: Beosound 1 GVA, Beocom 2 Bathroom: M3 Library: A6, Beocom 6000 Bedroom: M5 Office: Beocom 2 Travel: Beoplay E8 2.0, Beoplay P2

MircoHH
Top 500 Contributor
Germany
232 Posts
Bronze Member
I have no Problems too.
Millemissen
Top 10 Contributor
Flensborg, Denmark
12,278 Posts
Bronze Member

Soren:

Hi

Søren

You can now finally rearrange your products in the home screen.

(And thanks for that)

MM

There is a tv - and there is a BV.

elephant
Top 10 Contributor
AU
8,218 Posts
Founder
elephant replied on Sun, Feb 18 2018 11:04 PM
Millemissen:

You can now finally rearrange your products in the home screen.

How did you do that?

BeoNut since '75

Millemissen
Top 10 Contributor
Flensborg, Denmark
12,278 Posts
Bronze Member

Just followed the instructions stated in the app/iOS app store for the new version ;-))

MM

elephant
Top 10 Contributor
AU
8,218 Posts
Founder
elephant replied on Sun, Feb 18 2018 11:31 PM
Millemissen:

Just followed the instructions stated in the app/iOS app store for the new version ;-))

MM

Thanks MM

Seems the beta information is not as thorough

For the benefit of others here are the instructions

Which do work on the beta too

BeoNut since '75

poodleboy
Top 500 Contributor
243 Posts
Bronze Member

Sorry in advance, but I have had to work all Sunday and it's getting extremely late but I took a brake. 

I don't really have the mentality of some people which is surely my weakness. There have been 25 updates to the app in 10 months. My Beomusic app worked but I was a fool to upgrade and I lost it. The net result for my flat is loss of Spotify, even when I had to leave the app to use it. I bought these products featuring Spotify Connect and that appears to be gone. So what I have on my Iphone is a nice picture of an Essence in 3 different rooms, but why care if I have to rebuild it MOST TIMES I ENGAGE IT?

It is very nice to have direct contact with B&O featured managers, but when the net result is an app that has never really worked according to a vision, why is everyone so excited, much less happy? I surely am not. 

Maybe B&O wants the new products to die fast so I can buy a new tech or color? I cannot afford to throw away my Essence 1 versions, so I am bound. My wife is right now listening to tune in radio on 20+ year old MX4200 tv and BL3000 speakers with Roku and it just works. No drama. 

mbee
Top 50 Contributor
Paris, France
1,687 Posts
Bronze Member
mbee replied on Mon, Feb 19 2018 6:49 AM

Nice addition (it was available since beta 1.6.0).

now it would be wonderful if we could choose the visual appearing for NL/ML : on the homepage it’s a photo of the converter (not really fun : a rectangle of brushed aluminum), and on the product page it’s a symbol of the connected stuff as setup in the converter configuration menu (a beovision 8-40 for me)

Page 5 of 7 (93 items) « First ... < Previous 3 4 5 6 7 Next > | RSS
Beoworld Security Certificate

SSL