rated by 0 users
Not Answered This post has 0 verified answers | 32 Replies | 3 Followers

Igadiz
Not Ranked
40 Posts
Gold Member
Igadiz posted on Tue, Nov 21 2017 10:35 PM

This is for the developers.

Please be aware, when playing Deezer music through the B&O app, and then switching to Airplay\Chromecast on other applications (or even line in input) the Core freezes and stops working. It also refuses to play anything once you get back to the B&O app.  The only way to get it back working, is to unplug and re-plugh the Core.

Hopefully this wil be fixed in an updated release.

regards

All Replies

beoaus
Top 500 Contributor
149 Posts
Founder
beoaus replied on Tue, Apr 10 2018 12:36 AM

Hi Elephant,

On your collision issue... This could be a WAN interface problem on your router (early Optus routers had duplex issues) or an ISP related issue. By way of example we replaced a clients cable modem which solved this problem, another had Optus fix the problem. I don't really know though I would bet that Optus took some clients off the shared connection in the second case...

Hope that helps...

Beoaus.

elephant
Top 10 Contributor
AU
8,218 Posts
Founder
elephant replied on Tue, Apr 10 2018 12:04 PM
beoaus:

Hi Elephant,

On your collision issue... This could be a WAN interface problem on your router (early Optus routers had duplex issues) or an ISP related issue. By way of example we replaced a clients cable modem which solved this problem, another had Optus fix the problem. I don't really know though I would bet that Optus took some clients off the shared connection in the second case...

Hope that helps...

Beoaus.

Thanks !

I had wondered about stepping up to their latest router.

We are in a on-again/ off-again NBN suburb.

Good “news” (fervent hope) is that all the delays might mean we get FTTC Yes - thumbs up

BeoNut since '75

Ulrike
Top 500 Contributor
Germany
128 Posts
Bronze Member

ibg001:

I have given up to write to B&O. No answers via any channels. And the shop at Frederiksberg always just to send a technician home to me! That was for the other problem with v.mem not showing up as source in the app.

So do you really thing it will help to complain about the "No product" issue. 

Again I have to say I got a very friendly reply from Beocare/ Ms Anderson. I think they are doing their best.

Things are getting so much more complicated these days. 

Have been talking with my son a lot about it, he's a computer scientist, sadly specializing for security holes and not for developing  music related software.

Experimenting is my daily bread, developing ceramic glazes, and failures and disappointment I do know quite well.

So let's  do our best for our respective  tasks.

Finding a solution, I think, is somewhat creative, and that's  what I love.

Page 3 of 3 (33 items) < Previous 1 2 3 | RSS
Beoworld Security Certificate

SSL