Not Answered This post has 0 verified answers | 3 Replies | 1 Follower

Aleksei
Top 500 Contributor
Russia
62 Posts
Bronze Member
Aleksei posted on Wed, Nov 1 2017 8:00 PM

Hello, I have couple of (maybe silly) questions about BLGW setup:

1. I am trying to define V.AUX source, but... where is it? There is V.AUX2. Maybe it was renamed?

2. I set the BeoSound 5 IP, defined it as a A.MEM and have chosen the N.MUSIC as UI Type. Looks nice, but how to stop/pause the track? I cannot find the button for that. I can either choose the another track or to standby the system.

https://beointegration.wordpress.com/

1:BV7+BL7.1+BS4+BL6000+BV6+BL2000+MLGW+Beo4

2:BV7+BL7.4+BL3500+BM5+BL3+Lutron GE/Sivoia QS+HikVision+Dune+LinTronic+BLGW+Beo4+Beo5+Essence remote+BeoTime+BeoLinkPC+BL4+KNX

All Replies

Aleksei
Top 500 Contributor
Russia
62 Posts
Bronze Member

Answering to myself (thanks BeoCare):

1. There are no V.AUX in the source list while BLGW setup, but it is possible to use DTV2 instead. So now I can select V.AUX with BeoLink. Of course, on Beo4 it will be normal V.AUX still.

Thus, now I can use BeoSound5 and Dune HD (connected to AV4 of Beovision7) at the same time. Before now, AV4 was selected by PC command, but BS5 was also reacting on a PC command, that was annoying,

Second question is addressed, but no answer so far.

PS. Here's the screenshot from ConfigurationTool, prooving that DTV2 and V.AUX use the same IR command:

vaux

2:BV7+BL7.4+BL3500+BM5+BL3+Lutron GE/Sivoia QS+HikVision+Dune+LinTronic+BLGW+Beo4+Beo5+Essence remote+BeoTime+BeoLinkPC+BL4+KNX

stefan
Top 50 Contributor
200 miles from Struer
2,706 Posts
Founder
stefan replied on Tue, Jan 30 2018 4:26 PM

Aleksei:

2. I set the BeoSound 5 IP, defined it as a A.MEM and have chosen the N.MUSIC as UI Type. Looks nice, but how to stop/pause the track? I cannot find the button for that. I can either choose the another track or to standby the system.

Strange. If you are looking at the Browse window, you have a horizontal row of covers, that displays the albums that will play, and you have a vertical row of coverart. Just below the horizontal row I have three buttons - one for play/pause and two for previous/next.

To choose a track to play, I just press and hold a song or album.

Standby button is at the bottom at the right side.

Or did I misunderstand anything?

Stefan

Aleksei
Top 500 Contributor
Russia
62 Posts
Bronze Member

You are probably refer to Beolink 1. Indeed, it looks like you describe.

I have the issues with BeoLink 2. Sorry for confusion.

BeoLink 2:

BeoLink 1:

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS
Beoworld Security Certificate

SSL