Besound 2 Wireless Speaker connected to a Wired B&O sound system

rated by 0 users
Not Answered This post has 0 verified answers | 1 Reply | 1 Follower

Tavast
Not Ranked
28 Posts
Bronze Member
Tavast posted on Fri, Apr 28 2017 12:44 PM

Hello, I use B&O Essence with a pair of Beolab 6000 and Beolab 11. I would like to deepen and widen the range of sound (both in sound quality and to widen the area of auditivity of the sound from living room to kitchen, ca. 6-7 sq.metres more). I have thought e.g. hooking up the Beolab 2 wireless speaker to the system.

- Do you think it would help here generally or should I think of some other solution.

- If yes, is it possible to connect Beosound 2 wirelessly onto present system I use ?

- How about in wired mode?

Cheers for help!

Listening music with Beosound Core, Beolab 9s, Beolab 12-2s, Beolab 19, Beosystem 1

All Replies

egges
Top 200 Contributor
germoney
302 Posts
Bronze Member
egges replied on Sun, Apr 30 2017 7:26 AM

with an Essence Mk II no problem at all, both wired and wireless: you'll have multiroom then

Wohnzimmer: BeoVision Avant 55", BeoLab 11, 12-2 und 12-3 für 5.1-Sound + amazonFireTV, appleTV (4th. gen.) und Samsung BluRay-Player; BeoSound 2, BeoSound 3000 (fast nur noch Deko)////Schlafzimmer: BeoEssence MkII, BeoLab 4000 + Samsung 46"-TV////Büro: BLC NL/ML, BeoSound 35, Thorens TD320MkII, Samsung 32"-TV, WesternDigital 4TB-Server////Bad: BeoLab 2000; alles CAT7 verkabelt////Küche: M5 (drahtlos) plus diverse apple-Geräte (macmini, macbook, ipads, iphones, timecapsule, watch)

Page 1 of 1 (2 items) | RSS
Beoworld Security Certificate

SSL