This post has 2 Replies | 1 Follower

seethroughyou
Top 100 Contributor
UK
Posts 857
Bronze Member
seethroughyou Posted: Fri, Mar 3 2017 3:30 PM
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=N3dY7Fl6p8Y

To the right you can see a Beosound. If you can spot any speakers I'd be keen to see what he used. I can't spot them myself. Usually this unit went with Beolab 6000/8000s. The glass doors and the soft off white illumination reminiscent of valve amps of yesteryear but with a modern interpretation. So ahead of is time and the last one came with hard drive so B&O were proponents of physical-less music when CDs had only been out for a few years. I have few CDs now but a part of me wants to experience this as I never had one. The draw of older products; David Lewis's work was in many ways timeless.
Chris Townsend
Top 50 Contributor
Badsey, UK
Posts 3,441
Bronze Member
What a great loss that man is. The destroyer of religious half wits globally, and master of the informed put down.

Beovision 11-55, Beolab 2, Beosound 2(old Skool) Beolit 15, Beoplay A2 Active

The Beonic Man
Top 150 Contributor
Bristol
Posts 731
Bronze Member

To me, the founders along with Jacob Jensen and David Lewis are what made B&O what they were/...'are?' . o O ( the latter he say's hesitantly! )
That's certainly not to take anything away from the incredible engineers and teams that made their intricate designs possible; the BeoCom 2 and BeoSound 9000 come to mind, but B&O has always been about design first in my opinion so without such designers, who are they and what have they become?

Simon.

BV11-46, BV8-32, V1-32, BS2, P6, A1, E8, BR1, Essence

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS
Beoworld Security Certificate

SSL