Sign in   |  Join   |  Help

Beolit 17 is official

rated by 0 users
Answered (Not Verified) This post has 0 verified answers | 66 Replies | 3 Followers

TWG
Top 75 Contributor
1,523 Posts
Gold Member
TWG posted on Thu, Mar 2 2017 8:31 AM

https://www.beoplay.com/landingpages/beolit17

New:

- alarm
- skip tracks from your device via Beolit 17 (but just forward, no backward)
- USB C
- faster charging
- tone touch (custom playlist via touch of the button)
- last track played

two colors:
- natural
- stone grey

if "stone grey" is the same color as on the Beoplay A1 it'll look great (only the color, the A1 still looks just ugly and stays unergonomical) Wink

All Replies

Jeff
Top 25 Contributor
USA
3,793 Posts
Silver Member
Jeff replied on Sat, Mar 11 2017 3:53 PM

TWG:

I guess it must be very very hard for todays engineers with this absolutely new thingy called "electronics" to build an alarm clock that works... reliable. Big Smile

It seems to be that one of the defining features of the modern,, technologically advanced world is that common devices and functionality that used to be reliable and simple have become complex and unreliable.

Jeff

I'm afraid I'm recovering from the BeoVirus. Sad

leosgonewild
Top 50 Contributor
2,092 Posts
Bronze Member
No, sound wasn't important. I am happy with the 15. Only reason to upgrade would be the added functionality. And as I suspected, it seems unreliable. And you can only choose one of the options at a time for the single button. Why not add 4 new buttons?
AGLADHEART
Not Ranked
3 Posts
Bronze Member

Leogoeswild,

I am new to the Beolit family so I am happy to hear that you are pleased with the 15.   I have two 15's (recently purchased) and I could not be happier.  

Fatandre
Not Ranked
43 Posts
Bronze Member

I am now in the market for a Beolit. 

Should I rather go for a 15 than the 17 as you have mentioned it is unreliable?

ChrisTan
Not Ranked
8 Posts
Bronze Member

Beoplay app works as a remote when paired.

ChrisTan
Not Ranked
8 Posts
Bronze Member

I solved the alarm mystery after a while of experimenting with various sequences - no thanks at all to manuals or B&O "support". 

1. Connect your phone and speaker by BT

2. Open your music source app, for me Spotify. Start your playlist and pause or stop by sleep timer; keep the app open

3. Open the B&O App and program the alarm. Make sure One Touch Function is set to Alarm

4. On the speaker, press the One Touch Button to initiate

I've verified this a few days now. This sequence works for me. Skip #2 if you're using the built in alarm tone. Important thing I found was to press the one touch button to turn it on after the programming step on the app.

ChrisTan
Not Ranked
8 Posts
Bronze Member

Had my unit over a year now. Love it.

Page 5 of 5 (67 items) < Previous 1 2 3 4 5 | RSS
Beoworld Security Certificate

SSL