rated by 0 users
Not Answered This post has 0 verified answers | 2 Replies | 0 Followers

gordonlyons1
Not Ranked
23 Posts
Bronze Member
gordonlyons1 posted on Thu, Jan 26 2017 9:03 PM

Hi all

Can anyone help me with programming my beo4 remote to operate my beocentre 9300? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

many thanks

All Replies

Opman
Top 200 Contributor
Wilmslow, Cheshire
443 Posts
Bronze Member
Opman replied on Thu, Jan 26 2017 9:14 PM

Hi Gordon

Your Beo4 shouldn't need prgramming, the audio commands should work as a default. It is possible your BeoCentrre 9300 has been option programmed with "option 0". This effectively turns off the infra-red sensor. This would cause the Beo4 to be inoperable.

To check this, press and hold the stand-by button and List button on the Beo4. This will bring up the word "ADD" in the remote display. release button then press the List button until you see "V.OPT" then pres the List button to change it to "A.OPT". While A.OPT is flashing in the remote point remote at audio and press the 1 key. Your red LED on the BeoCentre 9300 should blink once to confirm it has accepted the new option programme.

Hopefully that will restore operation of the Beo4 remote.

Regards

Opman

gordonlyons1
Not Ranked
23 Posts
Bronze Member

Hi opman tnx for the reply. I tried that but nothing has happened, no blinking light on my 9300, I heard this was supposed to be simple, but errrrrrrr not so it seems. If you can help further it would be great :)

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS
Beoworld Security Certificate

SSL