rated by 0 users
Not Answered This post has 0 verified answers | 1 Reply | 1 Follower

mabvertex
Not Ranked
1 Posts
Bronze Member
mabvertex posted on Sun, Jan 8 2017 6:31 PM

Hi, Wonder if anyone can help.

I have a Beovision 7 that has 3 scart ports - I want to connect the 3rd scart port to an amazon firestick and then configure the "TV" button on the remote to be my Amazon TV.

I have got this from Amazon and it is supposed to work: 

ELEPHAS SCART to HDMI Converter Adapter, Support 480I(NTSC)/576I(PAL) to 720P/1080P HDMI Signal for TV, DVD, Set-top Box, HD Player, Game Console (PS2 PS3 PSP,WII,XBOX360)

However, when all is connected, I can not seem to get anything come up. 

I have tried configuring the TV channel to pick up AV3 under pretty much all of the settings available (PC, STB, Aux etc).

Any help, much appreciated!?

All Replies

kallasr
Top 50 Contributor
Germany
2,417 Posts
Bronze Member
You need HDMI to Scart (the other way round)!

TV button cannot be assigned to a scart port directly, but you can set that scart to decoder and delete all tv channels. So if you press tv the scart/decoder input will be selected.

Ralf

Living Room: Beosystem 4, Beolab 7-6 (Center), Beolab 9 (Fronts), Beolab 8000 (Rears), no Subwoofer. Screen: Panasonic TX-P65STW60
Home Cinema: Beosystem 4, Beolab 7-2 (Center), Beolab Penta 2 (Fronts), Beolab 4000 (Rears) and Beolab 2. Projector: Sony VPL-HW55
Home Office: Beovision 10-40 on STB Bracket wall mount masterlinked to Beosound 9000 MK3 on horizontal wall bracket driving Beolab 5000 Speakers
Bedroom: Loewe TV with Beolab 6002 and Beolab 11 (all white, wall-mounted)
In storage: Beolab 5000/Beomaster 5000 (1960s). 

Page 1 of 1 (2 items) | RSS
Beoworld Security Certificate

SSL