Beosound 5 spotify very slow

rated by 0 users
Not Answered This post has 0 verified answers | 6 Replies | 1 Follower

bigdeniz
Not Ranked
44 Posts
Bronze Member
bigdeniz posted on Fri, Dec 23 2016 9:37 AM

I noticed that the spotify function on the Beosound 5 / Beomaster 5 is very slow. If i start the Spotify Function from Standby and press Search for example i must wait 1 minute or longer until everything work. The other functions N.MUSIC and N.RADIO are working normal. My internet connection is 120MBit.

Has anyone an idea. I think B&O can fix this with a software update. I'm not very happy with this issue.

All Replies

petermc
Top 500 Contributor
Australia
114 Posts
Founder
Mine is doing the same.

Playlists aren't loading. I was advised in the Beosound 5 forum that if you are following the 'Release Radar' or 'Your Favourites from 2016' that this might affect it. I unfollowed the 2016 Favourites and this fixed the problem for a short time but I noticed yesterday it's back again.

I contacted BeoCare and they advised that they were aware of problems with Spotify and it was being looked at.

I hope they fix it soon.

Peter
Bartholdy
Not Ranked
1 Posts
Bronze Member

Same problem here for me :( everything is working properly except when i try to load my playlists then it all crash, and i need to wait several minutes before it "wake up" again. hope they fix it soon! i already tried to restore the beomaster without any help.

bigdeniz
Not Ranked
44 Posts
Bronze Member

ok, how can i unfollow the 2016 Favourites in the Beosound 5 menu? I will try it. Hope B&O have an update soon.

petermc
Top 500 Contributor
Australia
114 Posts
Founder
You'll need to unfollow from your computer. Apparently unfollowing from your mobile device doesn't work.
bigdeniz
Not Ranked
44 Posts
Bronze Member

Any news about solving this problem?

Rob
Not Ranked
Germany
24 Posts
Bronze Member
Rob replied on Mon, Jan 16 2017 7:24 PM

I'm experiencing the same issues and it is really annoying constantly changing my playlists so that the BS5 can work. This has been going on for several weeks now. The last few days and yet again -> Spotify crashes when trying to load playlists. Considering the thousands spent and that the system actually did work well in the past, a great pity!!! Sad....  very sad for us all and that probably includes B&O.

Page 1 of 1 (7 items) | RSS
Beoworld Security Certificate

SSL