Beosound 9000 + Beosound 5 A.Aux USB Behringer UCA222

rated by 0 users
Not Answered This post has 0 verified answers | 23 Replies | 3 Followers

bigdeniz
Not Ranked
42 Posts
Bronze Member
bigdeniz posted on Thu, Nov 10 2016 8:12 AM

In my Setup i have the Beosound 9000 as Audio Master in Option 2 and my Beosound 5 is in NO Audiometer mode connected to Masterlink. On my Beosound 5 i have an USB Behringer UCA222 SoundCard with Airport Express connected for AirPlay.

If I press A.Aux on Beo4 the A.Aux port of my Beosound 9000 will start.

Normally if i press N.MUSIC + GO + 1 Spotify will start and if i press N.MUSIC + GO + 2 A.AUX on my BS5 via USB will start.

http://bogode.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/9831/~/wie-kann-die-beosound-5-in-einem-system-mit-einem-anderen-audiosystem-mithilfe

N.MUSIC + GO + 1 Spotify works and N.MUSIC + GO + 2 don't work.

I testest in my Kitchen with Beolab 3500 latest Firmware 3.34.

What is wrong?

All Replies

bigdeniz
Not Ranked
42 Posts
Bronze Member

I'm able to select the Behringer directly on the Beosound 5 as A.AUX. It works without any problems in the Audiomaster = Off Mode of BS5 and BS9000 in option 2.

But if i press N.MUSIC + GO + 2 the Display of BS5 shows PAUSE with an blank B&O CD Cover and shows unknown Artist / unknown Title.

nico vercammen
Top 500 Contributor
Elversele, Belgium
162 Posts
Bronze Member

Did you find a solution for this ?

I have the same problem...
connected a chromecast audio for using it with Spotify connect, the only way to get it triggered is on the  BS5 itself but not with remote ... 

nico

Martin
Top 500 Contributor
Sweden
267 Posts
Bronze Member
Martin replied on Fri, Mar 17 2017 5:10 AM

Hi, IF you press on Beo4 n.music+go+4 then you get À.AUX direct in BS5. I just found out!

/Martin

Beovision Eclipse 65 with floorstand (from STB Brackets), New! Beolab 50 front, Beolab 3 rear, 2 x Beoplay A6 linkrooms, 2xBeoremote one BT, Beosound 9000 Mark III (sw 3.4), Philips Hue (all lights in the home), Oppo UDP-203, Apple TV 4K

Martin
Top 500 Contributor
Sweden
267 Posts
Bronze Member

Hi, IF you press on Beo4 n.music+go+4 then you get À.AUX direct in BS5. I just found out!

/Martin

Beovision Eclipse 65 with floorstand (from STB Brackets), New! Beolab 50 front, Beolab 3 rear, 2 x Beoplay A6 linkrooms, 2xBeoremote one BT, Beosound 9000 Mark III (sw 3.4), Philips Hue (all lights in the home), Oppo UDP-203, Apple TV 4K

Martin
Top 500 Contributor
Sweden
267 Posts
Bronze Member

/Martin

Martin
Top 500 Contributor
Sweden
267 Posts
Bronze Member
Martin replied on Fri, Mar 17 2017 5:13 AM

Hi nico, you have chromecast audio with Behringer converter. Is soundquality good with SPOTIFY connect IF you compare with the inbuilt client in Bs5?

TWG
Top 75 Contributor
1,400 Posts
Gold Member
TWG replied on Fri, Mar 17 2017 8:19 AM

Martin:

/Martin

Great that you found this out! But I wonder if this procedure is the "easy and comfortable to use" way Bang & Olufsen claims for their products... Wink

Martin
Top 500 Contributor
Sweden
267 Posts
Bronze Member
Martin replied on Fri, Mar 17 2017 10:30 AM

Hi, I have also a Beolink Gateway. I have "found" a button that I can use for this which is "A.AUX playback". When I press this button on the beolink APP this will put Beosound 5 directly to A.AUX-mode (i.e N.MUSIC + Go +4). So in some way B&O are aware of this command to directly go to A.AUX. But they have not described this command anywhere. It was just "luck" that I found this when I tried different numbers with the BEO4-remote yesterday.

/Martin

nico vercammen
Top 500 Contributor
Elversele, Belgium
162 Posts
Bronze Member
The n.music + 4 works fine Big Smile

Thanks for the discovery !!

Also the behringer and google chrome sound are working perfect ! Sound quality is more than ok for me.

Nico
Page 2 of 2 (24 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS
Beoworld Security Certificate

SSL