Not Answered This post has 0 verified answers | 63 Replies | 0 Followers

Edoardo
Top 500 Contributor
San Marino
159 Posts
Bronze Member
Edoardo posted on Sun, Sep 11 2016 12:44 PM

Hello everyone,

I saw that in this forum there are various national forums (Dutch, German, French, North American, etc.) but not an italian one.

Why can not create it? 

All Replies

paolomariano
Top 150 Contributor
639 Posts
Bronze Member
This is really crazy.

I have no words..

To the moderators:

Should you decide to close the Italian forum, I would understand you perfectly. Sad
tournedos
Top 10 Contributor
Finland
7,356 Posts
Gold Member

Well I suppose it will stay for some time now that it is there.

This just demonstrate the fact that you cannot create discussion by simply creating a place for it, there has to be a real need.

Also, for general issues that are not specific to Italy (or certain parts of Switzerland!), I would expect most people who know English to just continue posting on the old subforums. Otherwise you will have a very small audience for your questions.

Lastly, those who don't speak English at all and haven't been posting on the forums before, probably know nothing of the new Italian forum yet. Give it some time.

--mika

paolomariano
Top 150 Contributor
639 Posts
Bronze Member
Tournedos, you are right.

But I thought that at least the few 5 or 6 people who have been asking so much for it, would use it right from the start.. Indifferent
Keith Saunders
Top 25 Contributor
Little Ann, Hampshire, United Kingdom
5,460 Posts
Founder

Let me add a few facts about Italian members:-

As of this morning there are 522 ACTIVE Italian members of Beoworld.

Active means they registered and when they received the confirmation email they clicked on the link and then subsequent logged into their Beoworld account.

The split of members is:-

• Bronze = 516
  • Silver = 3
  • Gold = 3

Because six (6) members have paid for upgraded member status, then it is fair to assume they would come to the forum on a regular basis and the six Italian members are:-

• Cianei (Silver) last visited the forum on Monday 1st February 2016 and has posted once
  • Batticuccolo (Silver) last visited the forum on Saturday 3rd December 2016 and has posted once
  • Fabrigros (Silver) has never logged into the forum
  • November35 (Gold) last visited the forum on Tuesday 22nd November 2016 and has posted 41 times
  • SlyParma (Gold) last visited the forum on Tuesday 13th December 2016 and has posted 112 times
  • NoBit (Gold) last visited the forum on Sunday 17th July 2016 and has posted 15 times

When the proposal was made to add the Italian forum the following members supported the requested:-

• edo69 who is a regular contributor and last logged in on Sunday 11th December 2016 and has posted 84 times
  • Mindphaser who is a regular contributor and last logged in on Friday 23rd September 2016 and has posted 93 times
  • BeoBoy68  who is a regular contributor and last logged in on Thursday 15th December 2016 and has posted 1233 times
  • linder  who is a regular contributor and last logged in on Tuesday 29th November 2016 and has posted 933 times
  • OldJack  who is a regular contributor and last logged in on Thursday 15th December 2016 and has posted 39 times
  • Zus_72  who is a regular contributor and last logged in on Tuesday 13th December 2016 and has posted 3 times

So, you may wish to send the Italian forum supporters a PM (Personal Mail or Conversation) to suggest they visit the Italian Forum.

Regards Keith....

Peter
Top 10 Contributor
Earsdon
11,989 Posts
Founder
Peter replied on Thu, Dec 15 2016 10:42 PM

I suggest that it will take a little time - maybe a competition on the Italian forum? Or a quiz - anything to show that there is life! One of you needs to be ready to answer any questions - if you don't know the answer, ask one of us and then translate - I will be as supportive as I can- the original forum did take some time to get going! Talk to your dealer as well - he may well help a little! Mine donated a prize or two in the old days!

Peter

paolomariano
Top 150 Contributor
639 Posts
Bronze Member
Apparently the Italian forum is not visible if you do not log in.

Can you correct that?
Keith Saunders
Top 25 Contributor
Little Ann, Hampshire, United Kingdom
5,460 Posts
Founder

paolomariano:
Apparently the Italian forum is not visible if you do not log in.

Can you correct that?

This is NOT true, I have just logged out and gone to the Italian site without problems.

More likely, is that the person who cannot see the site when logged out needs to press the "Refresh" button on their browser.

Regards Keith....

paolomariano
Top 150 Contributor
639 Posts
Bronze Member
Thank you Keith!!
November35
Not Ranked
52 Posts
Bronze Member

Ci sono anche io....direi che il numero minimo c'è per il forum ITA

paolomariano
Top 150 Contributor
639 Posts
Bronze Member
Keith Saunders:

Let me add a few facts about Italian members:-

As of this morning there are 522 ACTIVE Italian members of Beoworld.

Active means they registered and when they received the confirmation email they clicked on the link and then subsequent logged into their Beoworld account.

The split of members is:-

Bronze = 516 Silver = 3 Gold = 3 Because six (6) members have paid for upgraded member status, then it is fair to assume they would come to the forum on a regular basis and the six Italian members are:-

Cianei ( Silver ) last visited the forum on Monday 1st February 2016 and has posted once Batticuccolo ( Silver ) last visited the forum on Saturday 3rd December 2016 and has posted once Fabrigros ( Silver ) has never logged into the forum November35 ( Gold ) last visited the forum on Tuesday 22nd November 2016 and has posted 41 times SlyParma ( Gold ) last visited the forum on Tuesday 13th December 2016 and has posted 112 times NoBit ( Gold ) last visited the forum on Sunday 17th July 2016 and has posted 15 times When the proposal was made to add the Italian forum the following members supported the requested:-

edo69 who is a regular contributor and last logged in on Sunday 11th December 2016 and has posted 84 times Mindphaser who is a regular contributor and last logged in on Friday 23rd September 2016 and has posted 93 times BeoBoy68 who is a regular contributor and last logged in on Thursday 15th December 2016 and has posted 1233 times linder who is a regular contributor and last logged in on Tuesday 29th November 2016 and has posted 933 times OldJack who is a regular contributor and last logged in on Thursday 15th December 2016 and has posted 39 times Zus_72 who is a regular contributor and last logged in on Tuesday 13th December 2016 and has posted 3 times So, you may wish to send the Italian forum supporters a PM (Personal Mail or Conversation) to suggest they visit the Italian Forum.

Regards Keith....

Thank you Keith!

I tried to write a private message to the people mentioned. I hope it will help! Smile
9 LEE
Top 10 Contributor
Eastbourne, UK
7,169 Posts
Founder
9 LEE replied on Sun, Jan 22 2017 12:10 PM

The much called for Italian Forum is doing well then....

Not.

Any reason for not using it now it's been created, anyone?

Lee

Beobuddy
Top 25 Contributor
Utrecht, The Netherlands
3,903 Posts
Founder
Beobuddy replied on Sun, Jan 22 2017 12:32 PM

Just out of curiousity, you deleted it? I'can't see it (and don't need it btw)

Dillen
Top 10 Contributor
Copenhagen / Denmark
12,922 Posts
Founder
Dillen replied on Sun, Jan 22 2017 1:19 PM

Oh, it's right here
http://forum.beoworld.org/forums/65.aspx

Just not particularly active - not a single thread since the welcome...

Martin

Peter
Top 10 Contributor
Earsdon
11,989 Posts
Founder
Peter replied on Sun, Jan 22 2017 2:16 PM

To be fair, I am sure it suffers from being not very visible when one first logs in. BUT there was a big clamour demanding one and I am somewhat surprised that no-one made any effort to get it going! My wife can speak Italian but has no interest in B&O!

Peter

paolomariano
Top 150 Contributor
639 Posts
Bronze Member
As Italian, I feel guilty as no one uses it. I really can't understand... where are all those people who have been asking for it for so long?!
Page 4 of 5 (64 items) < Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next > | RSS
Beoworld Security Certificate

SSL