rated by 0 users
Not Answered This post has 0 verified answers | 15 Replies | 2 Followers

Chris Hassell
Top 200 Contributor
London
394 Posts
Bronze Member
Chris Hassell posted on Thu, Apr 14 2016 9:06 PM
Does anyone have any experience with cleaning under the round plastic cover on the front? I have slight liquid marks that have crept under the edges after an orange juice was spilt on it (OH I LOVE MY 3YR OLD DAUGHTER SO MUCH Stick out tongue).

Probably a similar task: has anyone tried replacing the labelling underneath this plastic disc (if that's what it is). Could make it even more handy as a home automation room remote??

BeoVision Eclipse 55”, Beolab 18s, Beolab 19s, Beosound 1, Beoplay P2, H3, BeoRemote One IR, BeoRemote One BT, Beoplay S8, Beosound Essence MkII, BeoTime

All Replies

trackbeo
Top 150 Contributor
600 Posts
Bronze Member

Public Service Announcement: Now both Nuimo and Click are sold-out on Senic's own website, AND the Sonos website has them at a discount (albeit modest).  I imagine this means, like the Essence wheelie, they are about to go away.  (Notice that even @laseralex got a Halo instead of trying to hack up a display!)  Good riddance to Bluetooth accessories vs. Wi-Fi, but I doubt that Senic is going to do a Halo clone...  Anyway, last chance, for those of you who put a cheap Sonos system into "the vacation cottage" rather than populating it with expensive B&O equipment like the main mansion.

Page 2 of 2 (16 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS
Beoworld Security Certificate

SSL