rated by 0 users
Not Answered This post has 0 verified answers | 8 Replies | 0 Followers

BenSA
Top 75 Contributor
Durban, South Africa
1,270 Posts
Silver Member
BenSA posted on Sat, Nov 21 2015 4:13 PM

I just got a Beo One Remote that works perfectly with my Beovision 11 but if I try to use my Beo5 or even the Beo4, the navigation buttons have no effect on the Beovision? Surely it must be the same code? Also it seems the Beo One has no effect on my Beosystem 3500 which is in another room? 

All Replies

Hiort
Top 50 Contributor
Sweden
2,334 Posts
Bronze Member
Hiort replied on Sat, Nov 21 2015 4:44 PM
BenSA:

I just got a Beo One Remote that works perfectly with my Beovision 11 but if I try to use my Beo5 or even the Beo4, the navigation buttons have no effect on the Beovision? Surely it must be the same code? Also it seems the Beo One has no effect on my Beosystem 3500 which is in another room?

You must change settings in the Bv11 to let it know you use e.g a Beo4.

Also for using the Remoteone on old B&O you must set the remote in Beo4 mood.

Livingroom: BL3, BL11, BV11-46 Kitchen: Beosound 1 GVA, Beocom 2 Bathroom: M3 Library: A6, Beocom 6000 Bedroom: M5 Office: Beocom 2 Travel: Beoplay E8 2.0, Beoplay P2

BenSA
Top 75 Contributor
Durban, South Africa
1,270 Posts
Silver Member
BenSA replied on Sat, Nov 21 2015 4:46 PM

Hiort:
BenSA:

You must change settings in the Bv11 to let it know you use e.g a Beo4.

Also for using the Remoteone on old B&O you must set the remote in Beo4 mood.

Thank you as usual Hiort. One more question, if you don't mind, if I use the Beo5 must I then change the Beovision back to use the Beo One?

Millemissen
Top 10 Contributor
Flensborg, Denmark
12,348 Posts
Bronze Member

Note: there are two user guides for the BV11 - one for with the BeoRemote One and one for with the Beo4.

It might be helpfull to know.

MM

There is a tv - and there is a BV.

jans
Top 200 Contributor
Belgium
383 Posts
Bronze Member
jans replied on Sun, Sep 25 2016 4:57 PM

Dear,
this week-end I bought a BeoRemote One BT. It works fine with my V1, but I have trouble with my BeoVision 6. I want to change the settings of the BV6, but this doesn't work. More specifically, I can access the configuration screen with the Menu button. From there, I can navigate up and down in the screen with the P+ and P- buttons. However, I cannot select an item to go to the underlying level of configuration settings. I
What should I do to be able to change the settings of the BV6 using the BeoRemote One? (as I don't have any other remote anymore). 
For completeness, I have configured the BeoRemote One to work with the BV6 as a BEO4 Video product. 

Any help is much appreciated.

Carolpa
Top 100 Contributor
847 Posts
Bronze Member

jans:
I cannot select an item to go to the underlying level of configuration settings. I
You have to press the play button instead of the OK button. With the Pause/Stop you navigate back. The Back button won't do the job

jans
Top 200 Contributor
Belgium
383 Posts
Bronze Member
jans replied on Sun, Sep 25 2016 6:11 PM
Great! That works! Fantastic!

Now I run into the next hurdle! Switching channels on my TELENET STB.

On Beo4 it was something like "channel number" + GO. I can't figure out how to do this with the Beo One.

Any suggestions?
Carolpa
Top 100 Contributor
847 Posts
Bronze Member
Carolpa replied on Tue, Sep 27 2016 11:35 AM

number + Play

Millemissen
Top 10 Contributor
Flensborg, Denmark
12,348 Posts
Bronze Member

@jans

You'll have to be less cautious - just push the buttons ;-))

MM

There is a tv - and there is a BV.

Page 1 of 1 (9 items) | RSS
Beoworld Security Certificate

SSL