This post has 85 Replies | 4 Followers

BeoGreg
Top 75 Contributor
South of France
Posts 1,413
Bronze Member
BeoGreg replied on Tue, Sep 1 2015 4:20 PM
Thanks Daniel.

So I had to questioned myself. Have a good discount on internet or have a cup of tea with my dealer and no/or small discount ?

Mad world.
Daniel
Top 75 Contributor
Svinarp, Sweden
Posts 1,582
Bronze Member
Daniel replied on Tue, Sep 1 2015 6:02 PM

BeoGreg:
Thanks Daniel.

So I had to questioned myself. Have a good discount on internet or have a cup of tea with my dealer and no/or small discount ?

Mad world.

On the cheaper products like H2 20 % didn't do much. H2 was still cheaper at MediaMarkt. But on H8 and BeoLit 15 the discount was 1 000 SEK (100 €), and on A9 the discount was considerable (4 000 SEK). You can buy a lot of tea for that. ;-)

elephant
Top 10 Contributor
AU
Posts 8,218
Founder
BeoGreg:

Thanks Daniel.

Mad world.

Left HugCoffeeCoffeeRight Hug feel the love

On the other hand I and more importantly the wife have never successfully attended an online cocktail party DrinksDrinks and they have great WAF

On the other hand I have had many successful WedThread drinking nights BeerPizzaBeerPizzaBeer

BeoNut since '75

Daniel
Top 75 Contributor
Svinarp, Sweden
Posts 1,582
Bronze Member
Daniel replied on Fri, Sep 4 2015 1:05 PM

Just made it home after a nice game of golf. Last three hole we was chased by dark clouds and thunder. A fast run on the bike home and when I close the front door the raining start. Inside a package is waiting for me.

Daniel
Top 75 Contributor
Svinarp, Sweden
Posts 1,582
Bronze Member
Daniel replied on Fri, Sep 4 2015 1:09 PM

Tried to upload a picture from the phone but failed. The package is brown, sealed with tape labeled "Bang & Olufsen" and measure 25 x 33 x 10 cm. #H8

elephant
Top 10 Contributor
AU
Posts 8,218
Founder
Congratulations on the package and its content.

Picture loading is easy with the Beoworld app ... Is this what you tried:

BeoNut since '75

Page 3 of 3 (86 items) < Previous 1 2 3 | RSS
Beoworld Security Certificate

SSL