rated by 0 users
Not Answered This post has 0 verified answers | 7 Replies | 2 Followers

DAJohns
Not Ranked
6 Posts
Bronze Member
DAJohns posted on Wed, Jul 22 2015 4:51 PM

Hi Guys...

Please may I ask what remote options I have for a B&O MX1500...

The Set is just going to be used for retro gaming.

The remote doesn't have to be an official B&O, but, obv it needs to work.

Please may I ask options, or if anyone can help me out with one. I'm not a tight bum, but, it needs to be as cheap as possible, as I've lost one of my jobs and I currently only work PT (hopefully that will sort itself out tho)

I simply can't afford £50+ for a B&O4 (I think it was)

Thank you for any help.

Derek (UK)

All Replies

Guy
Top 50 Contributor
Buckinghamshire
2,139 Posts
Gold Member
Guy replied on Wed, Jul 22 2015 8:21 PM

I would just get a Beolink 1000 - they work fine with MX1500.. Beo4 would have functions that you just don't need.

Aim to pay 20-30 on eBay.

TWG
Top 75 Contributor
1,541 Posts
Gold Member
TWG replied on Thu, Jul 23 2015 7:00 AM

These days it's very difficult to see who really needs a helping hand because there's so much scam, fraud etc., especially on the internet.

If your personal situation is really that bad and not some kind of fraud I suggest a charity appeal for you.

Beoworld is a superb forum with great members and I'm sure if just a few of us spend 5 Euro you'll have your Beo 4, Beolink 1000 or whatever you need, really soon.

Do you have a paypal account?
I'll be happy to spend the first 10 Euro to you.

DAJohns
Not Ranked
6 Posts
Bronze Member

Hi, no, I'm definitely not a fraud case. Thank you for the offer, yes, I'm only working 9 hours at the moment and things are difficult. I can't take your money, but seeing you post helps me personally, because people like you, help me keep faith in mankind. Thank you. So kind. So lovely.

DAJohns
Not Ranked
6 Posts
Bronze Member

Hi, no, I'm definitely not a fraud case. Thank you for the offer, yes, I'm only working 9 hours at the moment and things are difficult. I can't take your money, but seeing you post helps me personally, because people like you, help me keep faith in mankind. Thank you. So kind. So lovely.

TWG
Top 75 Contributor
1,541 Posts
Gold Member
TWG replied on Thu, Jul 23 2015 2:22 PM

Maybe it would make me happy to give you the money and I'm sure here are some other members, too, that would like to participate.

So, if you have Paypal you can tell me your adress via Private Message.

DAJohns
Not Ranked
6 Posts
Bronze Member

You Are So Kind. I've sent a message via the e-mail option :-)

I wasn't sure how to message, or maybe its because I'm a new user.

Thank you so much.

DAJohns
Not Ranked
6 Posts
Bronze Member

Like I e-mailed above, I'm going to sell some of my bits just to raise some cash until I get myself sorted.

I appreciated the kindess though, that's enough for me.

Thank You.

Page 1 of 1 (8 items) | RSS
Beoworld Security Certificate

SSL