rated by 0 users
Not Answered This post has 0 verified answers | 47 Replies | 1 Follower

doun
Not Ranked
25 Posts
Bronze Member
doun posted on Fri, Apr 3 2015 9:44 PM

Dear all,

I have the following configuration. Please refer to the image below.

I need you help to configure the Beolink NL/ML. Mainly I want to have the sound of the Beovision 11 in the Beolink passive.

1. Which ML role must be set-up?

2. Which option shall be set for the Beovision 8? (V.opt?, A.opt?, L.opt?) (Which number?)

3. Which option shall be set for the Beolink passive? (V.opt?, A.opt?, L.opt?) (Which number?)

4. How do I need to set the "experience mapped to NL" panel? 

5. How must the Beovision be configured?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Didier

All Replies

Gilbert
Not Ranked
Poland
17 Posts
Bronze Member

Hello

I need help with the following.

I have replaced my Beosound 5 with the Moment and it is connected to the ML network using the NL/ML converter.

In the NL/ML converter I have used the A Master mode (the other options was not working) I’m able to listen to music almost on my whole ML network, BV 7,BV 4-42,BV 4-50 ,BV 6-26 , BV 10………but not on the BL3500 in my bathroom, on the display the clock have diapered , when I press CD I changes to the CD mode but no sound, tv radio the same symptom change on the display but no sound.

I have used the “ trick” to tur of the power in the whole house ( sometimes it was helping when adding new ML sources) but no change.

What can I change in my set up to have music in my bathroom?

Thank you for the help

96 Normal 0 21 false false false PL X-NONE X-NONE

Gilbert

Gilbert
Not Ranked
Poland
17 Posts
Bronze Member

Hello

I need help with the following.

I have replaced my Beosound 5 with the Moment and it is connected to the ML network using the NL/ML converter.

In the NL/ML converter I have used the A Master mode (the other options was not working) I’m able to listen to music almost on my whole ML network, BV 7,BV 4-42,BV 4-50 ,BV 6-26 , BV 10………but not on the BL3500 in my bathroom, on the display the clock have diapered , when I press CD I changes to the CD mode but no sound, tv radio the same symptom change on the display but no sound.

I have used the “ trick” to tur of the power in the whole house ( sometimes it was helping when adding new ML sources) but no change.

What can I change in my set up to have music in my bathroom?

Thank you for the help

96 Normal 0 21 false false false PL X-NONE X-NONE

Gilbert

Hiort
Top 50 Contributor
Sweden
2,782 Posts
Bronze Member
Hiort replied on Sun, Jan 3 2016 12:33 PM

Hi Gilbert!

Make sure you have the NL/ML Converter set to push time to ML products. Go to System / Date&Time tab.

Could be that you need the little Power Box to be added. Not sure your TVs provide the needed feed of current to the ML. 

Livingroom: BL3, BL11, BV11-46 Kitchen: Beosound 1 GVA, Beocom 2 Bathroom: M3 Homeoffice: M3, Beocom 2  Library: Beosound Emerge, Beocom 6000 Bedroom: M5, Essence remote  Travel: Beoplay E8 2.0, Beoplay P2, Beoplay Earset

Page 4 of 4 (48 items) < Previous 1 2 3 4 | RSS
Beoworld Security Certificate

SSL