- Topics Started 2
- Total Posts 157
Hi, I thought I answered this as intended.
1. Devices (confirm Eclipse, not Theatre yet) need to be DNLA compliant
2. Audio devices have their radio but I think it is all shared via the BeoApp.
3. You can join TV sound to an A6 or Essence in other rooms via the App.
4. The Eclipse music player is in the LG Panel – not the sound bar. Sound bar is one part of the distribution,
5. I’m sure this is all more so with Mozart platform but 5he DLNA is the key in my opinion