Reply To: Eclipse/Harmony/Theatre audio via Beolink

Home Forums General Discussion & Questions Eclipse/Harmony/Theatre audio via Beolink Reply To: Eclipse/Harmony/Theatre audio via Beolink

Sandyb
    • Topics Started 1
    • Total Posts 293

good question, I’ve asked this before, and never quite been confident in the answers given.

Part of the reason is that seemingly very few require the scenario you describe (although like you, I use that audio sharing reasonably often). Both of my current BV’s are on the same B&O platform version as yours.

When the Eclipse came out, and I asked this question, I was told by a couple of respondents that the older menu / settings option of “share audio from video sources” was not there anymore.

My dealer (though I havent asked the q again for a while) last said to me it was possible – but I’m hesitant. While he (if I remember) can get it to work in the store, I think that is for internal video sources (like a YT video from the Eclipse LG YT app) – but I’d want to see it also work for video sources connected via HDMI.

I’m popping in to my dealer on Friday, so I’ll see what I can test out myself on the newer BV’s.

Not too long

Please do not use the website at the moment,

We will be back very soon

This will close in 20 seconds