- Topics Started 1
- Total Posts 36
The drive stops because no tape motion is sensed.
– Bad belts
– Bad motor
– Lack of power to the motor (bad fuse)
– Seized take-up reel
– Cracked solder joints at the connector to the drive
– Broken off lead for the motion sensor
– Any combination of the above.
If it happened after shipping, I would check if the motor is running when the deck is
out of standby. If it doesn’t check the fuse on the regulator board – and its holders.
But I agree, the seller should help you with this or take it back.
- This reply was modified 1 week, 6 days ago by Dillen.