May 8, 2022 at 10:50 am #4865
So just looking at the available detail.
- The 88″ is 2 x 6cm than the 83″. Slightly wider soundbar frame and grille each side.
- Internals on the 88″ and 83″ are probably the same,
- The Lift is the same
- 83″ G-panel retails in the order of £7k (4k panel)
- 88″ Z-panel to retail in the order of £25k (8k panel)
- That puts the Soundbar/Lift combo at £24k and £14k for 88 and 83″ respectively.
- £10k is a hell of an additional premium (on a premium) for an extra 12cm of soundbar/grille??
Please explain if I am wrong here? Also, who or what does 8K media at the moment? Im a little behind the times.