Reply To: DIN Cable Question on 4002


    As I stated don’t even bother with sourcing a DIN cable. For the RCA one, they can either take quality bulk cable such as Mogami or Cardas and terminate one end with quality RCAs or you can buy a premade RCA-RCA cable and they can remove/cut the connectors on one side.